Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

puglover

What a lovely podcast. Kurt is so well spoken and I love hearing about his Dad's counsel to him about putting on a show and appreciating those who come and spend their hard earned money buying tickets to see you skate. He handles his divorce and current relationship with Sonia very well. He mentions his girlfriend and her boyfriend - I hope it is a satisfactory relationship for them as well.

liv

I thought they'd been together for years... congrats to them on their wedding. I wish them the best.

Kurt has a type. Alissa and Sonia are very similar in looks, at least based on the photos I've seen.

canbelto

I thought they'd been together for years... congrats to them on their wedding. I wish them the best.

Kurt has a type. Alissa and Sonia are very similar in looks, at least based on the photos I've seen.
Katia Gordeeva also looks similar to them and she and Kurt dated for a bit.

Yogadgaf

My guess would be that he still stayed together with that person while she broke up with those two?
Oh..didn't think of that. It reads as she has two boyfriends. Which is perfectly fine (?!) There's a lot of stuff going on at the National Ballet these days🙄 Yes, I know she's retired.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
I'm up north for the weekend and look who's saturating the TV airwaves.

Edited: so apparently he's been hawking reverse mortgages for years now, and some of these clips were already posted earlier in this thread. They're all still new to me. ;)

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I just watched a film of Sonia Rodriguez as Dulcinea in Balanchine’s DON QUIXOTE, as revived by Suzanne Farrell at the Kennedy Center in DC. Sonia R was a miracle of beauty, in her technique & interpretation…Farrell trained her well. I am so sorry of what has happened to her in the marriage. I hope that both she & Kurt have moved on to true happiness, in their respective lives.

tennellicious

Banned Member
I'm up north for the weekend and look who's saturating the TV airwaves.

Edited: so apparently he's been hawking reverse mortgages for years now, and some of these clips were already posted earlier in this thread. They're all still new to me. ;)

grossssss. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Kurt, but these commercials are skeezy and borderline predatory. couldn't he just get a Just for Men or Rogaine endorsement deal and call it a day?

tennellicious

Banned Member
I just watched a film of Sonia Rodriguez as Dulcinea in Balanchine’s DON QUIXOTE, as revived by Suzanne Farrell at the Kennedy Center in DC. Sonia R was a miracle of beauty, in her technique & interpretation…Farrell trained her well. I am so sorry of what has happened to her in the marriage. I hope that both she & Kurt have moved on to true happiness, in their respective lives.
did this program mean NOTHING to Kurt 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information