Kurt Browning and Sonia Rodriguez

wizlegacy54

I heard last week from a source that they’re divorced now. :sekret: Just wondering if anyone else has heard this? It’s sad if true, they seemed like a great couple. At the risk of rehashing the wedding ring debate in the Sasha Cohen marriage thread, I will say I noticed he stopped wearing his wedding ring a couple years ago so it’s probably true. :(

On an unrelated note, my husband can’t believe he’s hawking reverse mortgages on TV in Canada. :lol:
If anyone remembers, this was the original posting of this thread. Maybe it’s time to put this thing to bed. I can confirm from a close source that Kurt and Alissa have been dating for over four years now. They do NOT live together but she is visiting him currently up in Canada.

Last edited:

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I heard last week from a source that they’re divorced now. :sekret: Just wondering if anyone else has heard this? It’s sad if true, they seemed like a great couple. At the risk of rehashing the wedding ring debate in the Sasha Cohen marriage thread, I will say I noticed he stopped wearing his wedding ring a couple years ago so it’s probably true. :(

On an unrelated note, my husband can’t believe he’s hawking reverse mortgages on TV in Canada. :lol:

Still waiting for you to change this thread title to Love Triangle Between Kurt, Alissa & Doritos :p

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
If anyone remembers, this was the original posting of this thread. Maybe it’s time to put this thing to bed. I can confirm from a close source that Kurt and Alissa have been dating for over four years now. They do NOT live together but she is visiting him currently up in Canada.

You don't have to "confirm" that they are dating, as it has been already stated multiple times in this thread.

Kecasyl

Born in Sylvania, Ohio. Grew up in Bowling Green. Her family travelled every day up to Detroit so she could train. She also took classes actually at the university as well as online.
Until a certain point in her career. She lived in her own apartment in the Detroit area to train every day and still has one there.

Last edited:

IceJunkie

The bizarre lack of self awareness and creepiness certain posters possess is...disconcerting to say the least.

Dorthyskatefan

The WHOLE story is kind of unusual but in short, we actually met online when she lived in Bowling Green. Apparently, she had tried chatting with a few guys and some were treating her as some guys tend to treat women online. I didn’t and that got her attention.
Went to school with her sister. Kind of sounds like your full of it. Neither of them were into online dating. I know she did online classes but her sister didn’t- so I find it funny you said you knew both of them. They both let each other have their own group of friends. Alissa always had more friends then her sister and was always well liked by everyone. And from what I know of her sister, she wouldn’t have given you an manual for her. You sound full of it.

sap5

Um I always thought the Sergei Widows and Tessa-and-Scott-have-Sekret-Babies are the weirdest fan groups, but Kurt Browning groupies are pretty weird too, considering he hasn't competed in nearly 30 years.
Kurt is a big selling point for CSOI, isn't he? I figure that's why he's invited every year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information