WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO BE A FAMOUS SKATER, AND IN WHAT DISCIPLINE?

FSWer

Say,would anyone here ever want to be a famous skater,and in what Discipline? Please include how you think you may feel. I myself would love to be a famous Ice-Dancer and have a Partner!! To me I think it would really be COOL and feel really GREAT!! I might find myself tiring out on ice and all,and might want a lot of breaks in practice with my Partner. But along side of all that I possibly might be excited norvous at the same time (maybe more of excited) when competing. But other than that, I would LOVE to be a famous one. Anyone else?

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
Probably as a singles skater. With lots of endorsements so I can pay back my family, take care of them and myself! And enough to help fund aspiring skaters. 😁⛸⛸

Shyjosie

In the first place, I would love to be a talented skater... - it wasn't given to me in this life. If I was, with everything that you need to be a skater, well, I would not reject fame either. But being not talented, being famous would be embarrassing.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Oh no, not famous. I'd just settle for being able to learn ice dance and compete in adult division with a good partner. :D

In my dreams, I would love to be a pairs skater. Meanwhile, I have to settle for enjoying these delights:
Et. al.

OIP
Et. al.

:encore:

puglover

I would like to just love it - just enjoy all of it - the sound of the ice under your blades, the sense of flying, the fun of choosing programs and music and costuming and hair. The joy of hard work and discipline and seeing it result in the reaching of your goals - be they a 4axel or smoother back crosscuts. I think the love of it is not depend on talent or fame or age or maybe even opportunity. A mature older skater - I think grandmother - at our rink worked day after day for years to get her gold figures and then gold dance tests. She had skated as a child and quit for whatever reason but it was her great love of it that brought her back. That is the kind of skater I would like to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information