looking for a video clip of Hanyu and Fernandez

Nikki Lee

Happy New Year, everyone.

In Brian Orser's lovely interview, done by Jackie Wong, at the GPF 2018. . . .Mr Orser mentions Yuzuru and Javier doing basic skating moves during practice at Pyeonchang, as they always do at their home club.

I would LOVE to see any clip of this.

I remember seeing, at least a decade ago, a video of Michelle Kwan doing some moves in the field. This was spectacular to see.

Mr. Orser said that the judges were all watching that duo, and not the ones doing quads.

Thanks in advance.

Fairuza

Happy New Year, everyone.

In Brian Orser's lovely interview, done by Jackie Wong, at the GPF 2018. . . .Mr Orser mentions Yuzuru and Javier doing basic skating moves during practice at Pyeonchang, as they always do at their home club.

I would LOVE to see any clip of this.

I remember seeing, at least a decade ago, a video of Michelle Kwan doing some moves in the field. This was spectacular to see.

Mr. Orser said that the judges were all watching that duo, and not the ones doing quads.

Thanks in advance.
If you have the patience to watch through this, you can see snippets of it here
https://youtu.be/V1wNkeLeQsk

kittysk8ts

Fun :) And to think that Javi skated off of his very first skills practice session with Tracy Wilson because he failed to understand the value of it (or something to that effect). Glad he wised up because he became one of my favourites, ever. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information