Recent content by taz'smum

1. taz'smum

Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

I actually quite enjoyed it within its limitations!😬
  2. taz'smum

HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR BOARD USERNAME?

My daughter is the Tasmanian Devil!😈
  3. taz'smum

Proposed tech requirement changes (ISU Congress June 2024)

I suspect there will be no pairs, not no dance!😩
  4. taz'smum

Proposed tech requirement changes (ISU Congress June 2024)

With the new removal of the SBS jump in pairs, we are well on our way to the merger of dance and pairs into one discipline! Dance lifts have been relaxed to allow lifts above the shoulders. Spins in dance & pairs are now indistinguishable. Jumps are being introduced into dance with the...
  5. taz'smum

Euros 2024 Free Dance: “We Want More Rocky Horror Score”

I think the French babies will be so blown away at finishing 5th, they won't give a damn about being 'robbed' Thank you to all the posters on this thread for their comments about Loicia and Théo. Tiff has enjoyed reading them as she has been working with Karine at Villard this season.
  6. taz'smum

I think the French babies will be so blown away at finishing 5th, they won't give a damn about being 'robbed'
  7. taz'smum

I went straight to message Saulius, not that he's going to pick up my message in a hurry with all the crazy stuff that will go on now :cheer2::40beers::love:🥳🥳🥳
  8. taz'smum

They are lovely people in real life, I would scream if they make the podium. 🤞
  9. taz'smum

Russian figure skating news in 2023

My sprog didn’t do doping - maybe that explains her results! 🤣😂
  10. taz'smum

Solo Ice Dance is now an official ISU discipline

I remember that dance well, she skated her FD to 'I wish I was a punk rocker'! She had so much personality even at that age!
  11. taz'smum

2023 PCOTY (coach) Nomination Thread

Get to know Mahil Chantelauze!
  12. taz'smum

Russian Figure Skater tests positive for drugs - delays ceremony for team medals

France is putting major security measures into place. They are planning to close the airspace over Paris during the Opening Ceremony, there will be 150,000 troops drafted in and AI controlled surveillance. Also, parts of Paris around events will be closed off to cars. This is only the security...
  13. taz'smum

2023 PCOTY (coach) Nomination Thread

I second Mahil!:love:
  14. taz'smum

2023 Bosphorus Cup, Nov. 27-Dec. 3, Istanbul, Turkey

Looks to be their first Senior comp
Do Not Sell My Personal Information