Recent content by taf2002

1. taf2002

The Good News Thread

That's nice but what kind of parent lets their small child watch that show? That little girl may have gone to her just because she's an adult woman but who is she a role model to? IMO small children should not even know who she is.
  2. taf2002

Royalty Thread #16: the best of times, the worst of times

Sorry I clicked on this. Looks like a tabloid that may have a virus. Please warn ahead of time.
  3. taf2002

I hope not but I have people in my life who comment on my taking care of DH & say they would never do the same. They say things like they would get a divorce or that they didn't sign up for that. Obviously not my close friends. No matter how Camilla is taking care of her man she can't be...
  4. taf2002

I sometimes read Yahoo news because they have AITA articles (my guilty pleasure). Today it did have an article that KC has pancreatic cancer & that he has 2 yrs or less to live. I didn't notice where they got their info & I can't find the article now. Some of their reports come from AP or some...
  5. taf2002

Not to be a downer but my 1st post from the old thread: What I have to say is both factual & kind of speculation (based on knowledge I gained thru my own experiences). I never said I was a doctor or even played one on TV.
  6. taf2002

Royalty thread #15: A New Era

@Simone411, chemo ports are more ordinary now. I've known 2 friends who had them. Your mother's willingness to try it may have prolonged many lives since then. It's a nice legacy. @once_upon, in my experience a lot of people educate themselves when they get a serious disease so they can be a...
  7. taf2002

What I have to say is both factual & kind of speculation. They are calling her chemo a preventative treatment. This is like my own 1st cancer. After the lump was removed they found cancer cells all the way to the outer edges of the lump. The 2nd removal showed no cancer cells at the edges...
  8. taf2002

I have never seen as much as a clip of The Crown.
  9. taf2002

I don't think Kate owes anyone an explanation but I think her announcement leaves as many questions as there were before. I think it did more harm than good & I feel that it wasn't Kate's or William's idea. After any surgery, tissue that was removed goes to pathology so they had to know about...
  10. taf2002

I am surprised that someone in the RF made such a blunder. Kate said she would be out of commission until Easter & that should have been what they ran with despite the speculation. The photo was such a huge error in judgement that it's hard to believe it was Kate's error. I think they made her...
  11. taf2002

Help me name my new Standard Poodle puppy

:lol: OK then, Apollo it is!
  12. taf2002

Help me name my new Standard Poodle puppy

I like Apollo & Loki but not Viper. I wouldn't want him to live up to his name.
  13. taf2002

When I see a photo of a public person I rarely notice photoshopped details. So the only thing I saw was George's right hand which looked much smaller than his left. No one has mentioned that. Maybe it's just me.
  14. taf2002

Agree. When my mother was pregnant with my youngest brother she looked like death warmed over for months. She lost a lot of weight instead of gaining so her face was sunk in & her arms & legs were sticks. I was worried she was going to die & actually the birth nearly killed her. So yes, kids...
  15. taf2002

I didn't say William was wrong cutting Harry out of his life. I said I doubt the feud is taking up much of his day. That's not a diss. He probably doesn't give Harry a thought these days so in what way is the feud taking up ANY of his day? I think he has more important things to worry about. BTW...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information