Recent content by letsskate

1. L

Keeping Track of Criminal Cases & SafeSport Suspensions in Skating

do you mind sending me a PM too? i couldn't open the link either.
  2. L

Chinese Skating News, Pt. 3: A long & winding road to Beijing 2022

Did Yu and Zhang split officially?
  3. L

It's disappointing that Han Yan won't be at Worlds, but we don't know what really happened to Han Yan, and there is no public information given. There's a lot going on within the Chinese federation, very complicated, nothing is black or white, or 100% good or evil. A lot of serious rumors...
  4. L

2019-20 Canadian ladies news and updates

So what do they need to place to keep two spots for Canada ladies?
  5. L

Nobunari Oda: Harassment forced me to quit as Kansai University coach

I'm surprised that in the english article, it says Hamada is 60 years old! She looks in the 40s to me.
  6. L

Las Vegas, Nevada to host 2019 Skate America!

For Orleans Arena, is the parking free? And whether if I can just purchase tickets when I get to the Arena?
  7. L

2019 4CC info/tickets & planning thread (Feb. 5-10, Anaheim, California)

Are we allowed to bring outside drinks into the arena? and how cold or warm is it in the arena?
  8. L

Japanese figure skating 2018-19 season news & updates

I don't think she chose to skip 4CC, she just wasn't selected for 4CC. Japan has done this quite often in the past, to have 4th place finisher go to 4CC and 3rd place go to worlds.
  9. L

I wish Chinese federation can be more open about what really happened. No major injuries were reported of her, and then she just suddenly disappeared from their rosters. I suspect some politics going on. :(
  10. L

Does anyone know what happened to Zijun Li?? Feel like she just disappeared all of a sudden. Haven't heard of any major injuries from her either or maybe I missed them?
  11. L

From Russia with love [#28]: Autumn to Winter 2017

oops sorry.... :( hope they can compete ughh
  12. L

From Russia with love [#28]: Autumn to Winter 2017

I thought Stolbova just posted on instagram that she and Bukin can compete at the olympics?
  13. L

San Jose, California will host 2018 U.S. Nationals (Dec. 29, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018)

ok thanks for the info!! excited to be there tomorrow. :D
Do Not Sell My Personal Information