Recent content by Jebrista

1. J

Alena Kostornaia appreciation thread

On Daniil Gleikhengauz just posted a video on his Instagram story of Alena landing 3A!!!! Huge and difficult entrance!
  2. J

Should Medvedeva have won the Olympics ?

To me, Alina's first lutz deserved -1 for the clear hesitation and aborting of the planned combination. That would have been enough I think to have put Medvedeva in first overall. And also, Alina's components in the short were way overscored (not to mention that it was the worst cut of music...
  3. J

Clean Quad Lutz from Daniel Grassl

http://sharp-jackson-2e11d8.bitballoon.com/Men_FS_Scores.pdf And a clean long, with a tenth place finish in the segment. Wow!
  4. J

Ashley Wagner: Did Rafael Make a Difference?

How can a skater scrap so many programs, especially when she gets so much media attention for them?! She had articles written about her La La Land program and now just scrapped it for a program she skated to for TWO SEASONS already. And she's using a short program she already used. So she's...
  5. J

Mao Asada announces her retirement from competition (share your favorite memories here!)

I would just like to point out that in her last season she seemed to have conquered the edge call she was so well known for on her lutz, and managed to perform a true Lutz as it appears at her final Japanese Nationals.
  6. J

The Carolina Kostner Thread

Yeah that is unfortunately true. I guess I had some misguided hope that she'd care more about being an artist than simply getting the job done.
  7. J

Is anyone else getting bored with Lori Nichol's same recycled choreography, that which she has used in all of Carolina's programs since 2011? I love Carolina, but I wanna see something new from her! It all has looked the same.
  8. J

I believe it's because in Russian, 'Memorial Panini' means Memorial of Panin. As adding an 'i' at the end of a masculine noun in russian is used in the same way an apostrophe-s is used in English.
  9. J

I believe it's because in Russian, 'Memorial Panini' means Memorial of Panin. As adding an 'i' at the end of a masculine noun in russian is used in the same way an apostrophe-s is used in English.
  10. J

11. J

Love Caro!
  12. J

Japanese Figure Skating 2016/17 season news, national team, updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHsjdwUA1Y7/?taken-by=theskatinglesson Beautiful 3A by Rika Kihara of Japan. I thought it was a double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  13. J

Japan's Hanyu fumes at rival for 'intentional' collision

Actually, Ten would have to look out for all the other skaters for the sake of his own safety. While Hanyu is doing his runthrough everyone else does not simply stop what they are doing. It is their responsibility to watch out, but everyone continues to skate. SO, Denis needs to predict and...
  14. J

Japan's Hanyu fumes at rival for 'intentional' collision

I'd just like to point out that watching out for EVERY other person on the ice in and of itself is a hard task. Bring into account that you're practicing triples and quads at a world practice session, and it becomes even harder. At any normal practice session at any rink there are many MANY...
  15. J

Living the PyeongChang Dream: Korean skaters strive toward 2018

This girl did 3Lz+3Lo+2Lo!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh0LlpCTZLo
Do Not Sell My Personal Information