Recent content by Iluvid

1. I

SKATING AND THE FUTURE

That’s because they never had to be that far apart. Now they may have to distance themselves accordingly.
  2. I

2021 U.S. Nationals will return to San Jose, Calif.; 2022 U.S. Nationals will be in Nashville, TN (Toyota is title sponsor for both)

The rink is Solar 4 America ice, Sharks Ice which is a permanent rink which is used all year round.
  3. I

Performances That SHOCKED You

Having known Jason Brown when he was just a little kid at a camp. His 2014 US Nats freeskate had me nearly in tears. Never had I thought that little boy would become a great in this sport and make the Olympic team. So proud! 😊⛸😭
  4. I

2019 Broadmoor Open (June 25-29), Peggy Fleming Trophy (6/28) & Aerial Challenge (6/29)

Bummer that the feed is bad. Thanks to them for trying though. 👍🏼
  5. I

2019 Broadmoor Open (June 25-29), Peggy Fleming Trophy (6/28) & Aerial Challenge (6/29)

Torgashev just landed a quad toe in the champ round! 👍🏼
  6. I

Great Skaters who never made it to the Olympics

I was thinking the same thing! 😩
  7. I

ELIZAVETA KULIK WHAT'S SHE DOING NOW?

Theatre on ice has level teams from Preliminary to Senior and Adult. They do two programs. A choreographed exercise where there are no props and they have certain requirements. The team wears all black for that portion. The freeskate consists of any theme and they use props and costumes of their...
  8. I

2019 US Ladies Nationals Podium Poll

From watching the Aerial challenge at Broadmoor I could tell Hannah was consistent and a good jumper
  9. I

Should NBC make Nathan Chen loose his "Gold" for nudity forced to viewer's

Those Max Aaron pant deductions were crap
  10. I

Should NBC make Nathan Chen loose his "Gold" for nudity forced to viewer's

Oh brother. This was his backup costume. Cut him some slack
  11. I

San Jose, California will host 2018 U.S. Nationals (Dec. 29, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018)

Well I live here and its changed but mostly not good. 1996 has been the best Nationals here so far. Not sure if they will honor him. They should since he was basically screwed out of being honored in 2012.
  12. I

San Jose, California will host 2018 U.S. Nationals (Dec. 29, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018)

I got the lanyard but not the pin. The wi-fi is pretty good.
  13. I

They used to have the heaters on all the time in the bleachers. Each rink has them in the seating. Just bring jackets/blankets just in case. Mornings are colder. I bring my lunch/snack bag with me every practice. They don't say anything. Snack bar has a few decent things and Stanleys is good...
  14. I

The practices will be held on the East rink. which is the one in the back of the building.
  15. I

I've taken uber to the airport sjc but that was from my apt. Taxi may be cheaper
Do Not Sell My Personal Information