Recent content by TOADS

1. TOADS

Spring has sprung, Freddy the bullfrog is awake! 🐸🐸🎶

Spring has sprung, Freddy the bullfrog is awake! 🐸🐸🎶
  2. TOADS

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

The toads will be well fed. I don’t know whether we here in eastern MA are included. If we are, Courtney and the Canes will be well fed. The American toads may be a little small to tackle a cicada. 🐸🎶
  3. TOADS

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

Frogs and toads show up Wednesday morning…🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
  4. TOADS

Wildfires in Maui Hawaii forcing evacuations

Here is the first video I have seen that shows the fire damage at ground level. It truly is very sobering....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-du0WnJdepg
  5. TOADS

Just watched a walking tour video made literally hours ago of the Banyan Tree. There is a lot of new growth and they are cutting away the portions that have died. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECKsqW3wOTk
  6. TOADS

This week they are going to cut down about a third of the banyan tree that is definitely dead. Most of the tree being cut down are the trunks that formed as the branches spread from the main tree. The main tree is definitely healthy with lots of green growth. The area of the tree will shrink as...
  7. TOADS

Latest from Lahaina is that 65% of the Banyan tree has green growth. About 30% of the tree will have to be cut down since it is definitely dead. At least most of it is growing back!
  8. TOADS

Rest in peace Rosalynn Carter

Hard to believe I was only 5 months old when they got married…. An amazing life…
  9. TOADS

After two months, the Bayan tree is recovering. A third of the tree has lots of green and showing great recovery. Another third is showing some growth but recovery is slow. The last third shows no recovery at all. At least the tree will survive.
  10. TOADS

War in Israel

If Iran had a hand in this, I think it is time to help the opposition in Iran that hate the Mullahs. Start a bonfire in their yard and give the mullahs a big problem.
  11. TOADS

War in Israel

Urging restraint? It is like kicking a hornets nest and asking the angry swarming hornets not to sting….
  12. TOADS

War in Israel

The fact that they are warning the residents to leave suggests to me that the Israelis are going to use some pretty serious stuff if they move into Gaza. They may have so-called “bunker busters” that can penetrate deep to destroy underground tunnels and Hamas headquarters. I don’t think the US...
  13. TOADS

War in Israel

I was talking with a friend of mine today who was in the military for over 20 years, working in intelligence, and he offered some insight in what Israel might do. First he noted that Gaza city has a huge maze of tunnels built by Hamas that are used to store and transport missiles around the...
  14. TOADS

War in Israel

Something is happening in that Gaza City is getting bombarded by Israeli artillery. This could be the opening move for an incursion into the Gaza Strip.
  15. TOADS

War in Israel

Apparently Netanyahu has told Biden that he is going to move into Gaza according to Fox I imagine this more to destroy the infrastructure that the terrorists have built, including the maze of tunnels and missile launching sites rather than to try and wipe out Hamas.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information