Recent content by Badams

1. Badams

O.J. Simpson has died

I'm watching OJ: Made in America. It's actually really good.
  2. Badams

O.J. Simpson has died

I absolutely loved OJ Simpson when I was a kid. He was a Buffalo Bill, after all! Loved him in The Naked Gun movies. And was absolutely shocked, almost brokenhearted, after those murders. Have the afterlife you deserve, Mr. Simpson.
  3. Badams

The 2024 Total Solar Eclipse Thread

Now the sun is out. šŸ¤£
  4. Badams

Even with the clouds, this total darkness is cool! The peepers are out and the streetlights came on.
  5. Badams

Cloudy as crap here. I can't even figure out where the sun actually is. 100% cloud coverage to match the 100% moon. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  6. Badams

I am in the 100% totality zone. I will work but try to leave early. Shouldn't be too difficult to skip out early. Since I work less than a mile from home, traffic should be cake. It's always cake here in my Podunk village. If I see another car, I might be shocked. The kids are off of school...
  7. Badams

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ā€˜Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovationā€™

That was amazing! Quad God, indeed!šŸ˜³
  8. Badams

Awww, Kao. I hate to see these kids falter after working so hard.
  9. Badams

Such a shame. I was hoping for better for Roman. I have a soft spot for the skaters that get the most ridicule for some reason.
  10. Badams

Deductions for a back flip is stupid. I could see no points, but to subtract points is just stupid.
  11. Badams

Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ā€˜The Moors of Montrealā€™

I love the choir. I will just keep repeating this over and over. Such a thoughtful and beautiful choice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information