Worlds 2024 Women SP: ‘Schizas of Montreal’

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Sooooooo @Karen-W how are you doing tonight? 🤨

After queen Amber skated, you had the nerve to say that USA women will only have two spots in Boston next year, and then the audacity on top of that to name two other women, one who’s been absent for two years and completely untested.

Never mind the American woman that’s currently sitting in second place after the short program.

GÜRRRRLLLLLL

Currently Team USA’s points equal 11. Well done.

Sally1214

Well, well, well ..... look at how close those scores are! It's 2 for 2 as far as wonderful events completed at Worlds. The pairs and the women have thoroughly entertained us today. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Notice to the men: The Pairs and the Women BROUGHT it! So, y'all better be bringing your A-game to the rink.

Goodnight all.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Sooooooo @Karen-W how are you doing tonight? 🤨

After queen Amber skated, you had the nerve to say that USA women will only have two spots in Boston next year, and then the audacity on top of that to name two other women, one who’s been absent for two years and completely untested.

Never mind the American woman that’s currently sitting in second place after the short program.

GÜRRRRLLLLLL

Currently Team USA’s points equal 11. Well done.
Well, I was mostly responding to all the people who were saying that we could drop down to 1 woman next season. I honestly didn't think that 3 was within Amber & Isabeau's grasp. And, to be honest, I'm still not convinced and will worry about it for the next two days - Isabeau has had some rough FS' this season and Amber... Well, she didn't wind up totally buried today thanks to some underperformances by other skaters.

Also - I do think that Alysa and Ava are strong contenders for our Worlds spots next year. Amber and Isabeau won't be able to afford skating like they did in the FS at Nats if they BOTH want to go to Boston.

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
That program from Kaori should have been 4th but much lower like around 70.

Whoever is judge 5 hates Amber. 19th on PCS???

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information