Music: Nella Fantasia by Ennio Morricone

3Lz!+3T
2A
Fly Camel Spin 4
3F
Change Foot Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 3

Layback Spin 4

Lovely to see after the struggles at US Nationals. The toe jumps are cautious, and a bit of a struggle, but the non-jump elements are all wonderful to watch.

Q 73.73 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Isabeau was good - much superior to the Cobra on a Log SP!

OK - here in Peacock we can hear a very loud dude screaming “YAH!” Or “HOP HOP!” Whenever anyone lands. Gruffly. Ridiculous jerk.

Last edited:

Carolla5501

I'm watching the English feed but you can hear the French Canadian commentator Alain Goldberg in the background and he's way too excited LOL.
Well, maybe that’s what I could hear
It's the hair and makeup. She really needs our ice dance women to take her under their wing.
No matter what she did there be a group on here he could do it better because we just know a lot better than anybody associated with the skater. 😭

skatingguy

decently
Loena HENDRICKX 🇧🇪
Personal Best: 76.25
Season Best: 75.92
Music: Im nin'alu (Mor Avrahami Remix) by Ofra Haza
Living for Love by Madonna
Coach: Jorik Hendrickx

2024 European Champion & first BEL single skater to win this title. 2023 World bronze & 2022 World silver medallist & first Belgian single skater to win a World medal and first from her country to win a World medal since 1948. 2023 European silver medalist. Finished 5th at 2021 WCh. Competed at WCh & ECh since 2017. Ranked 1st & 3rd in her GP events and 2nd at the GP Final. First BEL lady to win medals at ECh, the GP and to qualify for the Final. Multiple National Champion. Placed 8th at 2022 OWG & 16th at 2018 OWG. Her older brother Jorik competed in figure skating at the Olympic level and is coaching her. She is currently affected by an inflammation in her hip.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
This is extremely trivial but I'm gonna say it anyway: I wish Isabeau would put some mousse or something on her hair to hold down those wispy bits at the front. I keep thinking they're gonna blow into her eyes and throw her timing off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information