Problem with Tabs

antmanb

I don't know if its my computer or the board, but this morning i've noticed that the third set of tabs from the top* are difficult to click - they only highlight when you very precisely hover over the underlining that appears when you can click them. The rest of the tabs become clickable as soon as you hover over any part of the word whereas these are only if you highlight the underlining.

Is anyone else having this issue? I use these to navigate backwards and forwards from sub forums/threads and it's really weird and out of the blue.

* it's hard to describe the ones I mean - at the top of the board you have the tabs "Home" "Forum" "What's New" in a dark blue banner. Underneath those there are more tabs "New Post" "find thread" in a lighter blue. Underneath those in an even lighter blue banner are the tabs "Home" "Forum" and then the sub forum you're in. These third ones are the ones I'm talking about.

On My Own

I can click them. Have you tried closing and reopening your browser?

You might also have zoomed into the page a bit too much, which could interfere with the site interface especially if it's under maintenance...

MsZem

I see the sea
I don't know if its my computer or the board, but this morning i've noticed that the third set of tabs from the top* are difficult to click - they only highlight when you very precisely hover over the underlining that appears when you can click them. The rest of the tabs become clickable as soon as you hover over any part of the word whereas these are only if you highlight the underlining.

Is anyone else having this issue? I use these to navigate backwards and forwards from sub forums/threads and it's really weird and out of the blue.

* it's hard to describe the ones I mean - at the top of the board you have the tabs "Home" "Forum" "What's New" in a dark blue banner. Underneath those there are more tabs "New Post" "find thread" in a lighter blue. Underneath those in an even lighter blue banner are the tabs "Home" "Forum" and then the sub forum you're in. These third ones are the ones I'm talking about.
Same issue for me, also with new posts and post thread on the homepage. The links work on my mobile phone but not on my laptop (I use Chrome on both devices).

Vagabond

Chrome had a security breach on Friday. Try updating your browsers (all of your browsers) manually rather than waiting for an automatic update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information