Celebrity Big Brother 3 on CBS (February 2022)

Sylvia

TBD
Some articles before tonight's premiere:

A motley mix of celebrities is on board for “Celebrity Big Brother.”
CBS has finally announced the star-studded cast of the third season of the reality show – days before its premiere.
“Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” star Carson Kressley, former model and “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Cynthia Bailey, former NBA player Lamar Odom, and Olympian figure skater Mirai Nagasu will join former ‘NSYNC singer Chris Kirkpatrick, “SNL” alum Chris Kattan, singer and dancer Todrick Hall, former “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Teddi Mellencamp, model and reality star Shanna Moakler, “Diff’rent Strokes” star Todd Bridges and former UFC champ Miesha Tate.
Premiering Feb. 2 at 8 p.m. EDT, “Celebrity Big Brother” will air multiple nights each week throughout the month, with the finale airing Feb. 23.

Go Mirai! :D

ETA: The hashtag to support her on social media platforms is #TeamMirai :)

Last edited:

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I hope Mirai goes out tonight because this is horrible. I love some trash but this isn’t it. :rollin:

Edit: Ok no one goes home tonight, tomorrow just filler, no elimination until Friday. I definitely don’t have time for this during the Olympics. Mirai can stay I just won’t be watching.

Last edited:

VGThuy

I didn’t realize this was airing at the same time as the Olympics. Kind of weird for Mirai to do this. It’s like when Scott Hamilton’s Skating with Celebrities was on at the same time as the Olympics and while he was doing publicity for that show, he told people to watch his show instead of actual real skating on the Olympics. Of course, it’s not a big deal these days with people watching things whenever they want with Hulu and many other streaming apps allowing you to watch programs you missed on the air nearly right after they air (on the west coast).

screech

Mirai didn't seem to get integrated at all into any of the mini-cliques. And everyone then saw her as a threat during the challenge. I fully expect her to be put up for elimination.
Seeing Chris Kattan makes me sad. He always used to make me laugh on SNL but his inability to move properly due to breaking his neck 20ish years ago is just heartbreaking.

BaileyCatts

I don't normally watch this show so don't know how it works. Is it a typical vote out show like Survivor, where if you ain't in a clique of people you are probably voted out early? Mirai barely had any screen time so I'm guessing that does not bode well for her? I'll watch as long at Mirai is on. Why this on during the same two weeks as the Olympics. Ain't nobody got time for other TV during the Olympics. :rofl:

Last edited:

Sparks

It's difficult to tell from one episode. I have the feeds, but something is wrong. They were supposed to start last night, but now we get a message to tune in Friday for an update.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I don't normally watch this show so don't know how it works. Is it a typical vote out show like Survivor, where if you ain't in a clique of people you are probably voted out early? Mirai barely had any screen time so I'm guessing that does not bode well for her? I'll watch as long at Mirai is on. Why this on during the same two weeks as the Olympics. Ain't nobody got time for other TV during the Olympics. :rofl:
Sometimes the people who are seen as athletic threats are voted out early too, so Mirai may have a double target on her back if she hasn’t made some good connections with people yet. I wanted to watch the feeds last night to see what’s really happening in the house but looks like they’ve been delayed.

D

Deleted member 1204

They're clearly playing fast and loose with the term "celebrity" ...
]

MacMadame

Doing all the things
It's difficult to tell from one episode. I have the feeds, but something is wrong. They were supposed to start last night, but now we get a message to tune in Friday for an update.
My guess: someone in the cast has tested positive and it's thrown all their plans into disarray.

smurfy

I have enjoyed celebrity BB in the past seasons.
Seems like many already know each other and is Mirai the youngest.
Thanks for info about Chris K - I was wondering that he did look physically uncomfortable.
As someone that was an adult in the 90s and never into the boy bands, loved Teddi's comment on which band was that guy (Chris?) in. lol

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I was reading on one of the discussion forums that Mirai and NSync Chris had a beef before the feeds came on, so I think that might have driven his decision to nominate her. I’m trying to stay spoiler free so I’m hoping she’ll win the veto on tonight’s episode!

Sparks

They did. Mirai said she felt uncomfortable around him and called him "creepy". Then in classic Mirai fashion she called him a "back up dancer".
According to the feeds last night and this morning, there may be more than one way she can be saved.
Poor Mirai. She's not doing well in the house. She feels isolated

Last edited:

Aaron MB Fan

Ughhhh I am rooting for Mirai!!! Really want her to make it far, at least past the first few weeks, but she seems to have a big target on her back for several reasons :(

Sparks

To be fair, The Backup Dancer and Mirai are good now. He even wants her to be safe this week, if possible

smurfy

I am behind an episode, but I am rooting for Mirai. She just seems so sweet and smart about the game.
But she is younger and so many of these folks know each other and very Hollywood.
Chris Kattan - doesn't seem to belong here, but his reaction to Mirai's nomination last week was so sweet.

So many of these women - their lips, and Carsons - looks like bee stings and hard to watch them speak.
Carson would be fun to hang out with, but do wonder if 24/7 he would seem annoying. He does have a good social game.

Miesha & Todrick -got big for their britches - while she was HOH - acting like they controlled everything - cuse me, no longer HOH.
And Todrick is quite the game player - I want them both gone.
And Athletes alliance and you boot an athelete?? wtf?

Cynthia seems nice, Todd is not there.

Bummed Teddi is gone -didn't know who she was before this, but seemed to be playing and had potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information