Olympic Network / wall to wall free figure skating ⛸

VICK B.

Tomorrow... battle of the Brian's and entire men's short program from 1988 Calgary Winter Olympics (and uncut).. on Olympic Network slash on ice Olympic channel ... I am home to watch it... works on cheap Roku TV.

VICK B.

The picture is very good... lots of stars.. the closeups look in HD.. it was my 4th year watching figure skating in 1988... it started 30 minutes ago.. I do remember lots from the women's side .. with drama galore ⛸💘... let's not post the spoilers for those who are watching it..

VICK B.

Totally uncut... they showed 3 minute backstage of the Brian's pretend boxing... so cute 😍... Plenty G/G in the crowd 💞

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
It's only free if the Olympic Channel comes with your cable package, btw. It doesn't come with mine so I can never watch it and would have to move to a higher tier to get it.
Never had to log into anything to see it.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Never had to log into anything to see it.

Thanks for sharing!

VICK B.

Watching twice... Boitanio looked the clear winner and on the second look.. Orser looked the clear winner... haha 😄.... Orser had a real free program with many Jeff Buttle skills... So it was very very close... even looked that Orser's marks are higher !?!?

VICK B.

BEIER Christina / BEIER WilliamGER
30.31​
15.82​
14.49​
5.90​
5.50​
5.90​
5.95​
0.00​
#3​
17​
BOBROVA Ekaterina / SOLOVIEV DmitriRUS
29.86​
14.50​
15.36​
6.15​
5.85​
6.25​
6.45​
0.00​
#4​
18​
REED Cathy / REED ChrisJPN
29.49​
15.10​
14.39​
5.80​
5.55​
5.85​
5.90​
0.00​
#10​
19​
HUANG Xintong / ZHENG XunCHN
29.22​
15.32​
13.90​
5.65​
5.30​
5.70​
5.65​
0.00​
#6​
20​
REED Allison / JAPARIDZE Otar

I was watching today on my large tv screen.. I could NOT understand why B/S were 17th on CD at Vancouver Olympics ... I would have them 5th ...

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
For anyone who wants to watch but does not have Olympic Channel on their cable (@MacMadame ) I discovered I can watch all of this on my computer with no login at all. I only have an antenna and streaming so no cable provider.

The internet/website Olympic Channel is not related to the US Olympic TV Channel

Related in the way that you don't have to have cable or something to be able to watch. Also the Broadcast in both channels is different, the US Olympic TV Channel is focused in american athletes and sports they take part into

AJ Skatefan

I found a lot of this on YouTube. Just search Olympic channel figure skating. I couldn’t see this stuff on the app because it wanted me to log in with my cable account.

tony

I found a lot of this on YouTube. Just search Olympic channel figure skating. I couldn’t see this stuff on the app because it wanted me to log in with my cable account.
That’s for the Olympic Channel station itself. The skating station and the clips within the Olympic Channel require zero log-in.

maureenfarone

The internet/website Olympic Channel is not related to the US Olympic TV Channel

Related in the way that you don't have to have cable or something to be able to watch. Also the Broadcast in both channels is different, the US Olympic TV Channel is focused in american athletes and sports they take part into
Oh, I had no idea. I haven't had cable or satellite tv for a long time so I thought these were the same. Sorry for any confusion.

AJ Skatefan

If I go into the app I can watch the replays. If I try to watch what they are currently showing I’m supposed to provide my cable information. That must be the difference.

tony

If I go into the app I can watch the replays. If I try to watch what they are currently showing I’m supposed to provide my cable information. That must be the difference.
Nope, you're trying to watch the wrong station. There's a separate 24/7 skating station. Switch the tab to that one. No log-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information