2020 Budapest Trophy, Oct 15-17, Budapest, HUN

rfisher

Let the skating begin
That was a really nicely choreographed program for Dasa. The elements were really placed well throughout the program. Good for her. She was a little heavy handed with the blush.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Grm

3Lz two foot
3F+1Eu+2S two foot
2F
2A+2T turnout
1A
3T+2T
3T< two foot
"I'm a man on a mission" :respec:

Very solid debut for her! The first two-thirds was stunning. I wasn't sure about the music change, but she did sell those steps.

J

Jeschke

Seeing the costume I would have guessed she is going for Black Swan :rofl:

Vagabond

Sorry I'm late to the party on this, but I take it that the ISU doesn't care about what g*dd*mn words are in the lyrics. 😯

Amy L

Sorry I'm late to the party on this, but I take it that the ISU doesn't care about what g*dd*mn words are in the lyrics. 😯

There's a Russian dance team that uses Tits and Ass from A Chorus Line in their RD. They've had it for two seasons without a problem, so I assume that the ISU doesn't care about the :censored: words in the lyrics.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Toth better hope Lang earns two spots at Worlds to have a hope for a trip to either another Worlds or the Olympics.

Colonel Green

This program should really cut down the number of moves in the field; she does that cool kneeling forward slide at least three times.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Lang

3F+3T
3Lz+2T twofoot
3Lz
3S
Hell yes on the music change
2A+2T+2Lo hands down, scary axel
3F fallout, nice choreography save tho
2Aq scary technique

She's obsessed with the choreo slide move. :lol: Weird program, which I appreciate. My favorite thing about her skating is how she attacks everything, for better or worse.

Vagabond

There's a Russian dance team that uses Tits and Ass from A Chorus Line in their RD. They've had it for two seasons without a problem, so I assume that the ISU doesn't care about the :censored: words in the lyrics.
I wonder what NBC will do about it if Grm uses the lyrics at Euros, Worlds, or the Petit Prix de France, if any of these go forward. Will they bleep the word out or simply chack her? :unsure:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Feigin
Grand Hotel

3Lz
3T+3T
1F, tentative entrance
3Lo
3Lo+2T+2Lo
3S+2A+seq
2A

Solid jumping, but I feel like the PCS gets more indifferent each season? Bring back the fringe!

Colonel Green

Lang should win PCS there, but Feigin's TES should be higher, and since she was ahead already, that should be enough.

She experienced the indignity of losing that bronze at Nebelhorn to Schott last year, doesn't want a repeat of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information