Alert Setting Not Working

Vagabond

I have my alert settings set up so that I should be getting an alert when someone mentions me (with an @ before my user name) in a thread, but over the past couple of days I have found myself mentioned in a thread without having received an alert. 🆘

BaileyCatts

hmmm.. I was just coming to ask the same thing. The little red # thing doesn't come up on the little bell thing anymore when people "Like" my posts or quote them. :lol: Did I mess something up or how can I fix that?

meggonzo

Banned Member
I have not been getting alerts when there are new posts in threads that I have posted in/subscribed to.

skatingguy

decently
I'm also not seeing alerts when I've been quoted, which I was getting on Saturday. Still getting alerts for reactions, and I haven't changed my preferences.

Sparks

I'm getting like notifications but not notifications for new posts on threads I'm following.
Thanks SHARPIE.

quartz

scratching at the light
I’m getting notifications for likes, but not when somebody is quoting my post - most recently in the realtors thread within the last hour or so, both once_upon and sk8pics replied and I did not get the notification. It was also happening in the pbp threads for Skate Canada.

oleada

I'm also not seeing alerts when I've been quoted, which I was getting on Saturday. Still getting alerts for reactions, and I haven't changed my preferences.
I am also having this problem. It’s only with quotes. I checked my preferences.

quartz

scratching at the light
SueP and PRlady just quoted my post in the InRoads thread and I did not get notifications. I am still getting notifications for reactions to my posts.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
When there’s a change at the server end, I find it helpful to log out, close the browser, reboot, then get a totally fresh instance when I log back in. If anyone is still having issues, a clean start may help.

quartz

scratching at the light
I got a ton of quote notifications this morning. Thanks server guy!
I got a bunch of notifications from earlier, but not for those who have quoted my posts in the past couple of hours.

Vagabond

It's happening again! :confused:

These are the posts that I know of:
@Ka3sha also posted this clip - Evgenia’s successful cartwheel from her LP practice before the actual test skates (from Channel 1 ‘behind the scenes’ video): https://www.instagram.com/p/CFR0Myeqcy7/?igshid=iot3wnd345oy

And here's Rika's one-armed cartwheel:

ETA for context (@Vagabond originally asked this in the OES News thread):

Linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATawEx0gkk&t=35m40s

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I am unable to give ‘Like’ to others’ posts. This just occurred this morning. I checked to see if my account had run out on money but couldn’t tell. If I need to renew I can do it right now, but if memory serves me right, I had paid rather recently. Need help to see what I have to do. Thanks.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I am unable to give ‘Like’ to others’ posts. This just occurred this morning. I checked to see if my account had run out on money but couldn’t tell. If I need to renew I can do it right now, but if memory serves me right, I had paid rather recently. Need help to see what I have to do. Thanks.
Did you miss that there's a whole thread about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information