CBC Sports - Olympic replays - beginning 2018 Olympic figure skating

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
It was an excellent show with replays of the free programs in all 4 disciplines, highlighting the Canadian competitors and top skaters in each. It was the original commentary.

There was also an interview of Yuzuru by Scott Russell that was meant to be used during the 2020 Worlds coverage.

Next week they'll be covering the "sliders" from 2018 Olympics.

Alilou

Ubercavorter
It was an excellent show with replays of the free programs in all 4 disciplines, highlighting the Canadian competitors and top skaters in each. It was the original commentary.

There was also an interview of Yuzuru by Scott Russell that was meant to be used during the 2020 Worlds coverage.

Next week they'll be covering the "sliders" from 2018 Olympics.
I so wanted to see this but the timing just didn't work for me :( I do hope they archive it at least for a day or so, or perhaps repeat it.

screech

Unless I missed it... did they actually show the mens event, or just what I saw which was a brief recap of the results as a lead-in to the Yuzu interview? I saw most of dance (from WeaPo on), Ladies, and Pairs.
In any case, I was impressed with Yuzu's English. The strongest I've ever heard him speak it.

victorskid

Happily ignoring ultracrepidarians (& trolls)!
Unless I missed it... did they actually show the mens event, or just what I saw which was a brief recap of the results as a lead-in to the Yuzu interview? I saw most of dance (from WeaPo on), Ladies, and Pairs.
In any case, I was impressed with Yuzu's English. The strongest I've ever heard him speak it.
I think they sort of skipped through the men due to the lack of "interesting" CDN results....

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information