The Carolina Kostner Thread

coppertop1

Carolina was beautiful! What a risk to do a 3F-3T combo and it worked! How sweet would it be for her to finally have a good performance and win a medal, and end her career that way.

Ilyich

Carolina did very well and can be proud. It's sad that ridiculous judging put you-know-who up there with her and Yuna, but there's nothing she can do about that. Here's to hoping for another strong skate tomorrow.

cruisin

Banned Member
Carolina did very well and can be proud. It's sad that ridiculous judging put you-know-who up there with her and Yuna, but there's nothing she can do about that. Here's to hoping for another strong skate tomorrow.

!!!!!!! Yes !!!!!!!

kuzytalent

Banned Member
Kostner was great today and should have won the short by about 1 point over Yu Na. She deserves to be atleast 6 points over the jokely scored Sotnikova.

bronwynsings

Oooh man, this is my first Olympics as a hardcore skating fan and I am so upset at the scoring. Is this what "wuz robbed" feels like? :p

Carolina was absolutely stunning. I was so thrilled when she not only landed all of her jumps cleanly, but also did a 3F-3T! :cheer: I want her to Bolero the heck out of the place!! Go Caro!

kuzytalent

Banned Member
HUGE Congrats to Kostner, the REAL 2014 Olympic skating Champion. Too bad idiot judges had been payed 10 million plus for Crapnitkova's farce fixed win, and have always been in love with Kim.

unchat123

HUGE Congrats to Kostner, the REAL 2014 Olympic skating Champion. Too bad idiot judges had been payed 10 million plus for Crapnitkova's farce fixed win, and have always been in love with Kim.

I understand that you're upset - I'm a little shocked too - but can you please stop referring to Adelina as "Craptnikova"? She doesn't control the judging. This is hardly her personal fault.

kuzytalent

Banned Member
Yes she is the REAL Olympic Champion. I am sure in her heart she knows it and the whole world does too. Sotnikova will be seen in skating history as nothing but a fraudelent loser who had to have her gold medal bought for her, when her skating alone would never have gotten here there.

kuzytalent

Banned Member
I understand that you're upset - I'm a little shocked too - but can you please stop referring to Adelina as "Craptnikova"? She doesn't control the judging. This is hardly her personal fault.

She has little enough decency to accept her ill gotten medal so that is enough for me.

mazzy

THAT. Sotnikova is a wonderful skater who delivered and deserved an Olympic medal tonight.
And yes, Caro was totally robbed...that's what you get for not being from one of the big feds.

Marta24

I'm just happy that she finally won an Olympic Medal.

Btw, she won her first World Medal and Olympic Medal in Russia. :D

NadineWhite

Soooo soooo HAPPY for Carolina, whom I've been a fan of since the very beginning (seems like a lifetime now, lol). I've always said she was a *diamond* in the same way that Oksana Baiul was classified as such. :smokin: Thank God she realized her full potential when it counted the most. Her Bolero was hypnotic! Finally, an Olympic Bronze Medal to top off a FABULOUS career! *bow* :oksana1: (tears)

7-time Italian Champion, World Champion, Olympic Bronze Medalist. :hat1:

laire

Still can't believe that my dream of Caro medaling at the Olympics came true. She deserved it so much.

Kabooke

The Skating Lesson ‏@SkatingLesson 1h

Kim & Kostner paid for the sins of Alex Ovechkin and the hockey team

museksk8r

Holding an edge and looking dangerously sexy
I'm just happy that she finally won an Olympic Medal.

Btw, she won her first World Medal and Olympic Medal in Russia. :D

She also won her third World medal in Russia, a bronze in 2011. Caro's fortune has always been grand there. Forza, Caro! You were brilliant and beautiful at these Games and I will cherish your performances forever. Thank you for making me love skating again. You were totally deserving of the Olympic Gold Medal! :swoon::encore::cheer2:

Last edited:

kosjenka

Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother
Carolina's performances are the only good things I will remember from Sochi 2014. Everything else traumatized me.

Grazie Caro!

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
So happy that she could skate the best competition of her career here, this one competition erased every mistake-filled performance she has ever given and she's the only one who bested the system while still putting the presentation as the focus before the elements. I agreethat Carolina is the true Olympic Champion and I'm so glad she will always have an Olympic medal! :cheer:

FSfan107

So happy Carolina finally has her Olympic medal. :) If you ask me it should be gold but I'm thrilled nonetheless.

VarBar

Carolina was really really lucky that Julia made some serious mistakes in both programs, otherwise she would have finished off the podium. lol

I am overjoyed she could take an Olympic medal, it's the crowning of a wonderful career. :respec:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information