Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
206? Sure, whatever...

Also why do we have to talk about whether he's going to do a backflip or not for days leading up to every performance?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Deductions for a back flip is stupid. I could see no points, but to subtract points is just stupid.
He's basically losing all of the positive GOE on his choreographic sequence. I think it said +2.25 on GOE, so he's essentially breaking even.

Mark says he's repeatedly doing it to make a statement, but I still don't see the ISU allowing it.

Kateri

void beast
He's basically losing all of the positive GOE on his choreographic sequence. I think it said +2.25 on GOE, so he's essentially breaking even.

Mark says he's repeatedly doing it to make a statement, but I still don't see the ISU allowing it.
Maybe Mark has other quotes, but from interviews I've seen, it's not so much about making a statement to the ISU - last time he said it was a "leetle French touch" to entertain the audience. :lol:

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Siao Him Fa, Shaidorov and Miura are the only ones with no single tripple jumps planned (counting a 3A as a 3.5, thus not 3). Kinda curious if Shaidorov lands all his jumps - will he be above 200?

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Just so you guys understand how far up Adam is going to climb, the skaters in 10th place (Miura) would need 200 points in the LP to stay ahead of him. The skater in 8th needs around 195. The skaters in 4th, 5th, and 6th need like 190.

Adam's finishing no lower than 5th, and even that is putting a lot of hope onto Miura.

The medal race is totally there for him, too.

skatingguy

decently
Camden PULKINEN 🇺🇸
Personal Best: 182.19
Season Best: 147.50
Current Rank: 17
Music: E lucevan le stelle (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini
Quando m'en vo' solleta (from "La Bohème") by Giacomo Puccini
E lucevan le stelle (from "Tosca") by Giacomo Puccini performed by Andrea Bocelli
Coach: Alex Johnson, Rafael Arutunian

Returns to WCh for the first time since 2022 when he came 5th. 2024 National bronze medalist. Ranked 12th at 2022 FCCh & 11th in debut at 2020 FCCh. Placed 8th at 2019 WJCh & 6th at 2018 WJCh. Came 5th in his two GP events in 2023. His older sister Elena was a competitive skater as well.

airgelaal

Siao Him Fa, Shaidorov and Miura are the only ones with no single tripple jumps planned (counting a 3A as a 3.5, thus not 3). Kinda curious if Shaidorov lands all his jumps - will he be above 200?
:confused:
I see 3F in Shaidorov’s content

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information