Curve Lift 4 + Rotational Lift 4
Circular Step Sequence W:2 M:3
Dance Spin 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence
One Foot Turns
W:3 M:3 (W:3 M:2 after review)
Choreo Slide Movement

Stationary Lift 4 (2 after review)

What a moment for the skirt of her dress to catch on her toe pick? A few moments of concern around the entry to the combination lift, and the transition into the dance spin. They have such quality in their skating.

129.00 = 2nd Place
216.52 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Babs was quite salty about C/B yesterday. When I get a moment I'll look for the quote.
I don't have a problem with being in first yesterday--that was one of, if not the, best they've ever skated that RD, but I do think they were in first by too much. It should have been much closer.

Wild-eyed, irrational fan here: the fact that Charlene did not fall and Fabri did not drop her actually proves how fantastic their skills are--no one else would have had that happen and not fallen.

~tapdancer~

Knees won't let me tap dance anymore
No matter how hard I try, I just cannot see C/B as superior to many other teams. Never have. If ice dance has to be judged by reputation, then teams need to retire like they used to. It just gets old and the newer teams have little chances to move up. And what is going on with G/F right now? Do the judges not see the mistakes? I don't know. I doubt my ability, even after all these years, to figure out why certain teams get the scores they do. And I accept that.

pat c

Kurt Russell interviewing C&B - so are you going keep going to the olys? Chock - what do you think we should do -laughs - Bates if we're healthy and still enjoying it, why not. (paraphrasing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information