skatingguy

decently
Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA 🇨🇦
Personal Best: 124.00
Season Best: 124.00
Current Rank: 5
Music: Roses by Jean-Michel Blais
Roses arranged by Karl Hugo
Coach: Romain Haguenauer, Marie-France Dubreuil, Pascal Denis, Patrice Lauzon, Josee Piche

2023 Four Continents bronze medalists. 2019 World Junior Champions. 2023 National silver medalists. Placed 13th at 2022 OWG. Ranked 11th at 2022 WCh & 14th in their debut at 2021 WCh. Finished 5th at 2020 FCCh. MIssed 2024 FCCh & NCh as she recovered from a concussion. Ranked 2nd in their two GP events & 6th in the GP Final 2023. She is an actress and has appeared in commercials and at TV program. He is a musician, studies piano and has won prizes. Train here in Montreal.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
In the interest of not taking root in my chair, I've moved to the treadmill, the TV, and Ben. Hate having commercials, though.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Zach with the smallest trace of chest hair showing, I approve.

This team comes out and nails it time and time again. I sound like a broken record but it's just the reality of their consistency and it surely is going noticed now. LOVE how they hold the forward outside edges in their one-foot sequence and then get down in the knees enough to push with just as much speed as they continue on. That's really what I love, those extra nuances that take things to the next level. Twizzles really kept up all of the speed, flow, and especially distance across the ice. So much changes of pattern and direction that is really unexpected, too.

I'm just in love. This SHOULD be fighting for a medal. This season. Skating skills should be in the 9.25 range. Composition should be in the same range too.

skatingguy

decently
Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA 🇨🇦
Coach: R. Haguenauer, M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Denis
Music: Roses by Jean-Michel Blais

Straight Line Lift 4
One Foot Turns W:3 M:4
Choreo Spin Movement
Synchronized Twizzles W:4 M:4
Dance Spin 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence
Stationary Lift 4
Diagonal Step Sequence W:3 M:2
Rotational Lift 4

Choreo Dance Lift

Stunning. A little tentative to start, but they built the performance, and the speed towards as the program continued. :cry:

125.71 = 1st Place
208.01 = 1st Place

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
LaLa - Bravi! To my favorite Canadian team here.

What a lovely rose dress! 🌹

once_upon

Better off than 2020
The LaLas have never been my personal favorite of the Canadian skaters, although I usually like their RDs, but there is no denying they are DAMN good. The irrational judges in my head, while not happy about it, are OK with this going into first ahead of French 1 and 2.
And Piper/Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information