Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Oh, god! If TurkVer sacrifice themselves to @tony's quest for a DemLeM top 10 placement and we lose OriPir at Worlds next year as a result...

pat c

I didn't watch so I can't comment on how accurate the score is.
It's fair I think. Laurence is a very good skater. I feel for her, and as for a standing o? She deserved it, this situation isn't her fault and her dream is on the line. A very sad situation, and it seems to me we're being pretty hard on her for something that had nothing to do with her.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
She really is a beautiful skater and I still remember the days when she was stepping in for Korpi during her woes.

They've had some really fantastic classical programs that bring me back to some of the glory days of skating, but this one just doesn't quite work.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
The Finn’s music is playing with the surround sound on my home speakers to really make that echoey vibration feel strong on my ears.

skatingguy

decently
Juulia TURKKILA / Matthias VERSLUIS 🇫🇮
Coach: Maurizio Margaglio, Neil Brown
Music: Mass (Re-Imagined), Loss by Phoria

Stationary Lift 4 + Rotational Lift 4
Synchronized Twizzles W:4 M:4 (W:3 M:3 after review) - rotation checks, and timing issues
Choreo Hydroblade Movement
Circular Step Sequence W:1 M:3
Straight Line Lift 4
One Foot Turns W:3 M:2
Dance Spin 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence

Choreo Dance Lift

A beautiful program, but a nervy skate. Not sure the levels on the twizzles will hold. (Note: They did not.)

116.45 = 2nd Place
192.34 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information