Holly HARRIS / Jason CHAN 🇦🇺
Personal Best: 107.00
Season Best: 107.00
Current Rank: 16
Music: Ocean Lullaby by Colossal Trailer Music
Gefion by Christian Reindl, Lucie Paradis
Freya by Christian Reindl, Lucie Paradis
Vale by Christian Reindl, Lucie Paradis, Power-Haus
Coach: Marie-France Dubreuil, Patrice Lauzon, Romain Hauguenauer, Pascal Denis, Benjamin Brisebois, Josée Piché

Finished 9th at 2024 FCCh, 8th at 2023 & 2022 FCCh & 9th in their debut at 2020 FFCh. Were 16th at 2023 WCh, 18th at 2022 WCh & 24th in their debutat 2021 WCh. Placed 10th at GP Skate America, 6th at Golden Spin Zagreb & 15th at Warsaw Cup 2023. He is originally Canadian and they train here in Montreal. Coaches Marie-France Dubreuil/ Patrice Lauzon (CAN) are the 2006 and 2007 World silver medalists.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Levels are starting out high considering this is group one and the teams that just barely made it through.

I've come to like the program a lot more than I did in the fall. I don't have any idea what the official story is behind it and they have no connection to each other, but it's not snoozy to me.

Lizziebeth

Is it just me or is Holly's dress a little too bare looking on top? With the bare sides, in the arena she must look like she is just wearing a skirt.

CassAgain

Concept programs can be hit or miss, but I like this from the Aussies. It’s lovely and evocative of the sea.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I really like the concept of this FD, I do think it's unfortunate they drew to skate first as I think it's a tougher sell as an opener.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
The Elvis Decades!
LOL - yeah, there'll definitely be more than few Elvis RDs between the junior and senior ranks.
Maybe a team will waltz to one of the? I can dream?
Taylor Swift has some good music that has a waltz beat. The only problem is I can't see the IDTC selecting a waltz as the pattern dance for a 21st century RD theme.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Chan looked more over his blades than he has all season. Hopefully their backslide is over and they can keep up the progress.

peibeck

Simply looking
Harris/Chan: This dance is more cohesive than it was at the beginning of the season, and they do look more polished than I ever remember them being.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
not to mention it just doesn't work (or at least not well) hire someone in sm pls isu
This is such a shady comment but the social media team is fcuking terrible. The most boring questions, the person they hired to do a lot of the backstage stuff has the most meh and monotonous voice, and the packaging is just cringe all around.

My apologies to FSU if said person is amongst the members. But certainly someone else could do an infinitely better job both in front of the camera, and the team behind the camera coming up with the constant nonsense.

It's like they went through all those applications they asked for and found someone with 400 followers and said 'wow, she must know what she's doing!'

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
This is such a shady comment but the social media team is fcuking terrible. The most boring questions, the person they hired to do a lot of the backstage stuff has the most meh and monotonous voice, and the packaging is just cringe all around.

My apologies to FSU if said person is amongst the members. But certainly someone else could do an infinitely better job both in front of the camera, and the team behind the camera coming up with the constant nonsense.
yeah it's one of those things where either they just gave the assignment to someone already working for them or the person is being forced to heavily sanitize everything to fit the image the isu wants to present idk but like being good at sm is much more difficult than a lot of people imagine

Kateri

void beast
I'll be honest I've never understood what this fd is about and I kind of just assumed it was a jrpg final boss battle
It's all so disappointing, KoKo are using Final Fantasy music, but then mixing it with Streisand and doing nothing fun.

skatingguy

decently
Holy HARRIS / Jason CHAN 🇦🇺
Coach: M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer
Music: Ocean Lullaby, Gefion, Freya

Stationary Lift 4
One Foot Turns W:3 M:2
Synchronized Twizzles W:4 M:4
Diagonal Step Sequence W:2 M:3
Choreo Hydroblade Movement
Dance Spin 4
Curve Lift
4 (3 after review) + Curve Lift 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence

Choreo Dance Lift

Much better end to their season than the start. This team seems like it's hit a ceiling, and I wonder if they can find a way to break through. They've struggled to find material that works.

103.34 = 1st Place
174.78 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information