Where to Watch

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Peacock has all the tiles up for both the junior and senior events. It takes multiple different searches to find them all - try "figure skating", "free skate", "short program" and "dance".

ETA - "practice cam" too, lol

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Peacock has all the tiles up for both the junior and senior events. It takes multiple different searches to find them all - try "figure skating", "free skate", "short program" and "dance".
Thanks. I’ll line these up after Euros competition ends tomorrow. I hope that the longer-replay times (29 days or whatever) continue through Nationals, as I’ll be working.

honey

I suppose there is still no hope for those of us outside the USA to watch this? I know last year there was supposedly going to be a stream and then it fell through.

If Peacock would take my Canadian money I would gladly pay them for it, but alas they will not :drama:.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Jackie Wong will be doing commentary on some of the practices

PRACTICE STREAMING SCHEDULE

Championship-level practices will be live streamed on Peacock.

*Denotes practices with commentary by Jackie Wong.

Tuesday, January 23
Ice Dance | 9:30-11:45 a.m.
Women | 2:45 p.m.-5 p.m.
Pairs | 8:25-10:40 p.m.

Wednesday, January 24
Ice Dance | 11:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
*Women | 3-5:15 p.m.
*Pairs | 5:30-7:45 p.m.
Women | 9:05-11:20 p.m.

Thursday, January 25
Men | 7:45-10 a.m.
Men | 2-4:15 p.m.

Friday, January 26
*Ice Dance | 1-3:20 p.m.
Pairs | 3:40-6 p.m.

Saturday, January 27
*Men | 4:55-7:10 p.m.

ptvvibezz

excited for program announcements
I suppose there is still no hope for those of us outside the USA to watch this? I know last year there was supposedly going to be a stream and then it fell through.

If Peacock would take my Canadian money I would gladly pay them for it, but alas they will not :drama:.
On The Runthrough podcast, Ashley Wagner and Adam Rippon said they'd be commentating the world feed so there'll probably be a way you can watch it

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.

Sally1214

Hedwig

Antique member
Calling this a "world feed" is more than a bit of a stretch, considering the country just north of the border to the USA is excluded. I'm very disappointed that Cdn. figure skating fans won't be able to see this event.
Try a VPN. That is not very difficult normally!

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Just noticed this -

PRESS CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Press conferences will be live streamed on the U.S. Figure Skating YouTube Channel. Recordings will also be available on YouTube after each press conference ends.

Press conferences following championship short program events will start approximately 15 minutes after the event concludes. Press conferences following free skates will begin approximately 15 minutes after awards.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Just noticed this -

PRESS CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Press conferences will be live streamed on the U.S. Figure Skating YouTube Channel. Recordings will also be available on YouTube after each press conference ends.

Press conferences following championship short program events will start approximately 15 minutes after the event concludes. Press conferences following free skates will begin approximately 15 minutes after awards.
Thats so much for sharing the info. This is awesome!

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Apologies if this has already been answered, but any info on which (non-Peacock) platforms the world feed is being broadcasted on?

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Apologies if this has already been answered, but any info on which (non-Peacock) platforms the world feed is being broadcasted on?
Have you tried the USFS YouTube channel? They are doing the Novice Events there but no idea if they are doing anything else.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Only the Novice events are available on YouTube.
Then I guess people without Peacock are screwed. What a shame.
As has been revealed above, the 'World Feed' will be available in other select countries. Therefore, the platform cannot solely be Peacock for said feed. I'm sure there will be an upcoming link where people can use their VPN resources and watch just fine.

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
I guess that will just be for the senior events then, since there didn’t seem to be any way to watch the junior RD.

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
What’s with the schedule saying this will be shown on the USA network? No Peacock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information