#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Isn't Samodurova the 2nd?? Biryukova first. Pairs and Dance ladies should be numbered as a different dinasty :D
If @Ka3sha already loses track with 2/3 Sofia‘s, how should ever manage to comment on the different lovebirds 😂

For the record, as @SamuraiK already mentioned:
Biryukova #1
Samodurova #2
Shevchenko #notitletodate

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I just watched a Nicole Bobek video and I cant help but feel that back in the day she would be the Grand Dame of #TTW!!!

No major world medals (Maybe a world bronze?)
The ability to be great and splat like crazy all at the same competiton: Oh hell yeah
Boobs? Yep
Hair? Bleach blonde (eventually to jet black, then back to bleach blonde)
Off-ice bizarre incidents: Too many to count, AND LEGIT ONES TOO! You can't make that stuff up!!!!!
Heartbreak: More than anyone I know

sigh. I love her.

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

World bronze sandwiched between a 25th and a 13th place. :gallopin1

Nominate her for the HOF, if we ever do it again.
Nicole is already HOF! She blew everyone away in our very first vote!

Love love love her!
She always looked fab, her personality sparkled, she was told of by judges for wearing a ring on every finger (according to Christine Brennan), she mule kicked, she could have been Olympic champion with her raw talent, but sigh...HEARTBREAK!!!!

Vagabond

You could have just said that there won’t be any other HOF voting till 2089
She might medal well before then. :fan:

But the point is moot. Bobek is in the #TTW HOF. And for good reason.

Perkova will be too. In 2089. When she retires. :watch:

J

Jeschke

He really got my attention during JGPF. :smokin: Finally, a new entrant for MIMOS?
I only see them with him, so unsure if he really is a minion or not.

We can think whom of Tammy or Tom we remove to minion status (not that either of them would make the nominations list anyway).

If we go for another MIMOS-race, my suggestions are.
TheGauz (he is still dominating this race; is there a rule, he can't be voted again? Oscars can be won twice too)
Glinka (because she did not won this shit already)
Aliona Samarskaia aka Puppy's GF
Irina Tagaeva (she is more around than Buianova herself :rofl:)
Alexander Uspenski (same reason as Tagaeva)
Ksenia Ivanova (I only remind of the weird knc kissing)
Sergei Rozanov (yeah looks do matter in here :smokin:)
Stanislav Samohin (same reason as Rozanov)

List could be worse and I was just given it a short thought, and RUS nationals still to come, where we find at least 5 new ones :rofl:

Same here as for Cain/LeDuc. Consensus says yes, we are going for another MIMOS, consensus says no, we are thinking of the good old Vik days.

Edit: Vik & Tsareva are everything. It's so easy to forget how entertaining they were :wuzrobbed

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

IMPORTANT NEWS:
I just found out Samarin's programs were choreographed by Vitali Butikov :rofl::gallopin1
I am praying for him making the knc at the Hunger Games at least :drama:
#pinkpants#pinkboots#thosewerethetimes

Edit: Wonderful example why OD's (or something like that) should be back; that was so entertaining. Hope the 'Broadway' theme next season goes a step in that direction.

J

Jeschke

Ugg, the Hunger Games seems to come around too often for my liking!:scream:
Very stressful
Come on: Once a year. At least you have a reason to be drunk and behave crazy 🤪 (So business as usual, but this time you can blame nationals for it 😂)

мама загорки
Google translate says: Mama the Stopper :rofl:
Work on your 🇷🇺 skills mama! 💪🏼

Very stressful comp for мама загорки, as funding is dependent on making the National team!!:blocjudge:yikes:
Come one, let's face it. Not making the podium would be some disappointment. But fearing they might drop out of Top5 :rofl: Oh Mama the Stopper, it's time to drink already! 🍾

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Come on: Once a year. At least you have a reason to be drunk and behave crazy 🤪 (So business as usual, but this time you can blame nationals for it 😂)

I will be teaching during the comp, so no fortification for me ! :p
The funding for top 3 is a lot more than the funding for 4th and 5th place :p

S

SmallFairy

Nooo Liza:wuzrobbed
Does this means no Euros or anything, or could her successful season so far be taken into consideration?

J

Jeschke

The only good thing coming out of Tuk being absent at nationals, that Nugumanova is in then :encore:

Puh, worst timing for LaTuk :gallopin1
I don't want to sit in the shoes of the person, making the call, if she gets a bye to euros or not :eek:
If so, Med is in real danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information