Skate Canada 2023 Womens FS - Splatatouille

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
:rolleyes: and ffs.....

All you whining about Maddie's FS placement. Maddie skated very well for Maddie.

All those girls you are :wuzrobbed would have been ahead if they rotated their f**king jumps...
Maddie skated well period. That's a program she should be proud of.

I do think the overall results are right in that the skaters who did the best across both programs are the ones who are leading.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Fish in the sea, music perking up and Kaori slows down looking seasick. Very odd choreography at that spot.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Sakamoto is just not doing it for me at all this season. Her energy is still infectious, but I'm left feeling a bunch of nothing from her skating.

Clearly the class of the field, but I want that excitement she so often gives me. And it doesn't have to be dynamic music, I was just as in love with her Piano program as I was her feminist free.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Pluses: jumps are great. She looks fantastic.

Minuses: this music is not it. Her face is not engaged with it in the slightest.
Honestly I thought her face was more engaged with it at Japan Open so hopefully it's just a one off.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
This program does nothing to highlight Kaori’s speed. A big miss for me. I hope neither Czech dance team ever goes to IAM if this is what you get.

AYS

🌻
Sophisticated program and fantastic skate of it for Kaori. That was a wow. And the jumps were absolutely gorgeous.

I really do have to say that I do not get the PCS scoring Schizas gets, I never have, frankly. I get that she rotated everything, but she's downright awkward in just about everything she does.

skatingguy

decently
Sakamoto, Kaori
Coach: Sonoko Nakano, Mitsuko Graham, Sei Kawahara
Music: Wild is the Wing, Feeling Good

2A
3Lz
3S
Ch Combo Spin 4
Step Sequence 4
3F+2T
Fly Sit Spin 4
3F+3T
2A+3T+2T
Choreo Sequence
3Lo

Fly Ch Combo Spin 4

Not sold on this program, but it's clear that the World Champion is ready to go this season. Between Sakamoto, and Kim here, and Hendrickx, and Levito last week, the battle for the Worlds podium is on.

151.00 = 1st Place
226.13 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information