Practice reports, articles, photos etc.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
And they were planning to do an interview with Jackie during ice make. Something is up or they just know they can go out tomorrow, stand there and just vogue and still win so forget practice and interviews.
Yeah. Curious.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
The screen says interview with Green/Parsons coming up next.

Edit: Maybe not, just one of those silly pre-recorded goof videos.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Full hair, makeup & costumes... Remember when the ladies used to show up at practices glammed up? Maybe not wearing their costumes but definitely not in everyday practice wear.

Rukia

Full hair, makeup & costumes... Remember when the ladies used to show up at practices glammed up? Maybe not wearing their costumes but definitely not in everyday practice wear.
lol I almost said something in ladies practice the other day that I'm pretty sure some of them showed up in new fancy practice gear. I know I would. New gear for every major competition.

Karen-W

oh confirmed that they are flying to Shanghai on Sunday
But when on Sunday? If they are at the gala then they are flying out VERY late on Sunday and won't arrive in Shanghai until Tuesday local time. Tough travel schedule.

Rukia

But when on Sunday? If they are at the gala then they are flying out VERY late on Sunday and won't arrive in Shanghai until Tuesday local time. Tough travel schedule.
Yeah, that was my thought too. Like are they going to just run to the airport in full show makeup??? Anyway glad Caroline has the plans to melatonin and sleep lol.

Karen-W

Christina's dress is a lot more sparkly than I recall - I bet it looks amazing in person!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
We made it quite a while before the first mention of the lounge! :lol:

"You can go from the lounge right to the ice surface" -- do you really think that's a good idea, Brian?

Karen-W

do the giant amlactin bottles get to go to late night at Boitano's Lounge?
some skaters need to make that a dare - where in the arena will the Amlactin bottles show up next?

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
I do appreciate that the lounge is open after the comp, not sure that was the case last year.

Debbie S

Yeah, that was my thought too. Like are they going to just run to the airport in full show makeup???
I remember at 06 Nats (St. Louis), my mom and I were at the airport Sun evening, waiting for our flight home, and B/A walked by us. Casual clothing but it looked like Tanith still had her makeup on from the gala. Obviously, they were going home, no comps the following week, but for whatever reason, decided to go home Sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information