Practice reports, articles, photos etc.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Broussard starts the group skating to EMO REM. I can't imagine skating to this music every day. He looks like he's gotten taller. Marking jumps. Falls backward on footwork.
And then Goku falls on footwork/choreo sequence too. I'm sensing a trend developing, lol.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Endo to Romeo and Juliet medley, Abel Korzienowski version. Falls on hydroblade and laughs it off. Just doubling his jumps.

Karen-W

The most notable thong about Kai? He's gotten a haircut since the JGP, lol.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Jimmy Ma to Fernando's Hideaway. Down on the 4T. Ekes out his 3A. He skates with a lot of life - total ham, even in practice. Mr. Bolero enthusiastically approves.

Karen-W

Jimmy Ma to Fernando's Hideaway. Down on the 4T. Ekes out his 3A. He skates with a lot of life - total ham, even in practice. Mr. Bolero enthusiastically approves.
Is Mr Bolero that guy with the red scarf?

Agree about Jimmy being a total ham. Such an entertainer.

Karen-W

And Camden's struggling with his quads in his FS run-through.

Karen-W

And then trips over his skates on some simple steps, lol.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Pulkinen with a Tosca encore - I will not complain. Beautiful carriage but not doing much. Landed both axels and a bunch of other jumps. Fell on another (quad?). Uber dramatic high energy choreo footwork and spin to end. Mr. Bolero has a little mechanical clapper. His hands must be tired.

Karen-W

Emily & Spencer at the boards watching Jason during his SP run-through. Bit of an issue on his combo landing but the other jumps were good.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Jason Brown with his short. Gorgeous 3A to open. Split jump into 3F. Hangs on to combo. Music sounds like Nemesis but it's a different song. Seems like same old same old Jason Brown, which could be a good thing.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Kapeikis to Jesus Christ, Superstar. He likes his Broadway musicals. Only doing snippets of his program. Struggling with his jumps but spins are good.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Not sure who is skating now but he has a close-shaved beard and dramatic music that sounds like it's from a sound track. Didn't do much of his program, but on a close up I think it's the guy who switched from Israel to the U.S. Scrap that - they were just zooming in on random skaters, which explains the "didn't do much."

BittyBug

Disgusted
And now it's Danny Samohin. Skating to some dramatic song in Italian. Also mostly only doing his footwork.

Karen-W

Not sure who is skating now but he has a close-shaved beard and dramatic music that sounds like it's from a sound track. Didn't do much of his program, but on a close up I think it's the guy who switched from Israel to the U.S. Scrap that - they were just zooming in on random skaters, which explains the "didn't do much."
It was Samohin who they were zooming in on. Took me a minute to figure that out.

BittyBug

Disgusted
Michael Xie. Kinda sorta doing his program. Sounds like a soundtrack but couldn't say what it is. Some jump issues. One splat took him into the boards. I don't think I've seen him before but he's up to the level even if not a podium contender.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Torgy up next. Dreamy skating skills. Horrid music - some kind of wretched French rap mash up. :yikes: But his sweep across the ice is unmatched. I guess that's what happens when you your mom and first coach was an ice dancer.

Torgy's 3A is back, at least in practice.

I could watch Torgashev skate all day. Maybe he'll take up solo ice dance.
You're my new favorite person @BittyBug there was no way I was getting up that early but I knew someone would give me a Torgy report

Also I agree about watching him skate. I could not keep my eyes off him in skam practices because he's just so fast and smooth. Those blade skills :swoon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information