NHK 2023 Rhythm Dance - Big (GOE) in Japan

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I feel like the Finns are always a little high in the knees for my liking. Makes them look stiffer than some other teams.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
A whole lot more difficulty in this program than R/A just had, but they don't have the speed or ease either. I think the midline maybe is choreographically a little too ambitious. There are some crazy edge change attempts there but the levels were at 2/1.

Lola and Theo should be a lot closer to the bronze medal picture than they are going to be.

Ka3sha

Definitely team R/S for Europeans bronze, I doubt I have ever seen a bended knee and decent edge from Juulia :shuffle:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
So, the Finns skate closer together, and the transitions are alot smoother, but the impression I get is that they're slower. They aren't hauling themselves across the ice like Reed & Ambrulevicius are trying to do.

I really don't like the choreography of this program. There's just alot missing. The choreography is just so much pointing, and even then, the pointing is half-hearted. This wasn't their best outing in general. It felt timid, edges were shallow. The program may have been more complex than the Lithuanians, but the impression was worse.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
So, anyone want to bet that there are family photos of a teenage PMM wearing the exact same outfit as Versluis is tonight?

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Finns a whole heck of a lot cleaner than Lithuanians, but R/A had more charisma.

I wish Lopareva/Brissaud would beat both of them at Euros, but not expecting that to happen. :drama:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The twizzle pattern was designed to be small after the first set. They definitely know their limitations.

And wow ridiculous GOE for that too.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Whereas I don’t think sweet dreams and Michael Jackson medleys should be used for this since they’re done every year anyways this is one of the more entertaining rhythm dances this year. In my opinion.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
she has some of the strangest blade action I've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information