Just Had to Ask: So If You Won A Billion Dollars

quartz

scratching at the light
We love our financial guy. He is the same age as us with kids close in age as well. Most of the strategies he uses for his own finances, he also applies to our investments, so very trustworthy, and always in our best interests. Can't imagine trying to navigate everything without him.
Our first financial guy had a very different approach and was much more of a gambler and risk taker. He kept trying to get us to be far more aggressive with less stable investments. We dumped him after a couple years.
Our current guy is much more the slow and steady type, like we are. :p

Susan1

I would not buy a ticket from a place that sold a good one - they already had their big one.

Yeah, you'd think. But there is another place in Centerville or Kettering (You all know I only pay half attention and half of that falls right out of my brain. And it was on the news LAST Saturday.........) that has had multiple big winners over the last couple years, more than anywhere else in the area. Wait - B.G.s? A carry-out? So the more people who buy tickets there the more likely someone else will win. Law of averages?

I know it's not like the odds of winning the lottery. That makes no sense. You'd have just as much chance of winning the lottery against one other player as you would 1,000 people because it's the numbers you are playing against.

BaileyCatts

When I do buy tickets, or go in a pool .... and lose .... I tell myself well, I'm helping support the schools since like half the pot goes to state taxes. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information