Junior Ice Dance - RD & FD

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I've been surprised at the lack of MJ when I thought that's all we'd see with 80's. But Queen certainly has been there.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Pedersen/Chen

Got through the twizzles. Good unison through the pattern steps. Chen stands out a lot in this partnership and in a good way and Pedersen did her job today. Happy team!

peibeck

Simply looking
Pederson/Chen: Best connections and transitions in and out of elements, but also a lot of ice flying off their blades. Hmmmm.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Jenna's dress looks like Elsa started to freeze it and then got stuck about a quarter of the way through.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I missed PedChen but they looked happy/relieved at the end, so there's that.

Hauer/Starr - I do not understand these costumes. At all.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Hauer/Starr

Very precise technically, good flow through the steps. I don't get a lot of 80s out of the choreo and packaging, though.

peibeck

Simply looking
Hauer/Starr: Despite him flipping a bit early during the second set of twizzles, this kid seems like the strongest guy so far in dance. Great presentation, soft edges. She is a little stiff in her knees at time. Plus: TINA! 😍

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I'm not impressed with the Peals. Their skating doesn't have a lot of flow to it and they lack stretch

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Peal/Peal

Twizzles slower than some of the other top teams, good performance quality, felt like a dance, will wait and see what caller does with their steps and turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information