Grand Prix De France 2023- Rhythm Dance “Non-vember Rain”

skategal

Bunny mama
Oh geez my friend used sing this all the time in middle school. Don’t think I’ve heard it since. :lol:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I really like them, but Dupayage is so much stiffer than Nabais and it's really distracting. I love his edge control.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I just love that program, even though it always gives me a major earworm. :lol: Nice to see them have a strong skate at home.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
He has some really good turns, those twizzles though were not twizzles

skatingguy

decently
Dupayage, Marie/Nabais, Thomas 🇫🇷
Coach: Karine Arribert-Narce, Mahil Chantelauze
Music: St. John, Cry Me a River

SqTwW4+SqTwM4
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Stationary Lift 4
Pattern Step Sequence 2

MiStW1(2 after review)+MiStM2

Mixed feelings about this program. Some great music, but I'm not sure they pulled off the performance.

68.20 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

Sally1214

"Should I Stay Or Should I Go?" ...... hmmm, a bitfog a ballsy question to put to the judging panel at the very end of the program. But, hey, if you can't stand the answer, don't ask the question, I guess.

skatingguy

decently
McNamara, Lorraine/Spiridonov, Anton 🇺🇸
Coach: Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak
Music: Kiss, Slow Love, Let’s Go Crazy

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
Ok, the Americans managed to bring here about my two least favorite couples, but at least this Prince program is funny.
And that kick from Loraine in Anton's direction explains the falcetto.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
FWIW - I like Lorraine's dress and the large, abstract/floral print is something that definitely is reminiscent of the '80s.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
McNamara checking a turn in the 2nd set of twizzles and losing balance, but I didn't notice any touch down at least.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Lorraine and Anton are lucky they are skating before the Koreans do their Prince RD because they would look worse than they already do skating this.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
The entry to that rotational lift was mad clunky.

Sigh, those steps... Just rushed, almost designed not to have any levels called.

topaz

Wow, I really don't know where Lorraine and Anton can go. They don't seem to be improving performance wise. Lorraine appears to be the one making the most mistakes of the last two years.

I feel for them. They have been pasted by several teams in the US now.

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
FWIW - I like Lorraine's dress and the large, abstract/floral print is something that definitely is reminiscent of the '80s.
I agree I definitely waited in line for dances behind this dress several times. although today it is literally the print of every older lady who takes the silver sneakers water aerobics at my gym. maybe those are the same people grown up?

skatingguy

decently
McNamara, Lorraine/Spiridonov, Anton 🇺🇸
Coach: Alexei Kiliakov, Elena Novak
Music: Kiss, Slow Love, Let’s Go Crazy

Choreo Rhythm Sequence
SqTwW3+SqTwM4 - they both struggled
Pattern Step Sequence 1
MiStW1+MiStM1

Rotational Lift ?? (4 - tracker disappeared before level appeared)

This is my least favourite of any of the American teams competing at the international level. This was just bad in so many ways. Neither have the charisma to pull off Prince. They got through the twizzles but barely.

64.77 = 4th Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information