Grand Prix De France 2023- Rhythm Dance “Non-vember Rain”

Sally1214

Entertaining program by Olivia and Tim. Have to agree with what others have said ... I looked at her ALL the time. Analyzed everything from her unitard, hair color, jewellery and other important things.

eta: Oh, forgot to mention that I DID notice him hang up the phone at the end. :)

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Some of you are Caffa experts so tell me- prior to the midline step, it looked like he was literally biting on his glove to pull it either up or down. Or was that 'choreography'?

skatingguy

decently
Lagouge, Natacha/Caffa, Arnaud 🇫🇷
Coach: Maurizio Margaglio, Neil Brown
Music: You Give Love a Bad Name, Lets Make it Baby

SqTwW4(3 after review)+SqTwM4
MiStW1+MiStM1
Stationary Lift 4
Pattern Step Sequence B

Choreo Rhythm Sequence

That didn't work for me I don't think they have the rock edge to pull off this program. Base level for the pattern step is harsh if it holds through reviews.

60.24 = 2nd Place

Last edited:

Sally1214

Well, there were LOTS of good things in that dance. Natacha's outfit was awesome ... especially the pants (tights?) and Amaud was looking mightly fine in his plether pants too. Man bun and all, he cut a fetching figure on the ice. And, oh yes, they skated too.

eta: speaking of fine-looking men, Jon Bon Jovi, in his prime ...... :love:

skatingguy

decently
Dupayage, Marie/Nabais, Thomas 🇫🇷
Coach: Karine Arribert-Narce, Mahil Chantelauze
Music: St. John, Cry Me a River

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
What's up with the French ice-dance boys? They are absolutely amazing, while the girls are kind of existing.
I obviously know very little about the 80ies, if this an 80ies program, but I like this couple quite a lot. Not nearly as good as the top two French couples, but very pleasant to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information