Eurosport 2 Skate America

J

Jeschke

Do we know if eurosport player has the non-commented-all-event-stream again?
This was great last season.

Can't see anything on the german eurosport 1/2 schedule :drama:

nuge

21ST
19.15- 20.45 LIVE
21.00 -22.45 LIVE GALA

Last edited:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
It looks like Eurosport player has all the events :D I subscribed during the Olympics. Does anyone know if you can watch it through the tv? I know it used to be watchable on the amazon fire stick but not anymore. I watched it on my phone for the Olympics but I would love to link it to my tv if there is a way.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
@miffy I watch the player on my tv using Chromecast - you have to get the Chromecast dongle which plugs into the back of your tv, it costs about £25. Then you can cast anything that you are streaming on a phone or tablet to the tv.

J

Jeschke

if you have a play station, you can install the app there and watch via your ps4 on tv @miffy .

Last edited by a moderator:

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Thank you @Jeschke I don’t actually have one, but much appreciated :)

I cannot wait for the GP to start now! I was so impressed with the JGP YouTube coverage so it would feel like such a letdown not to have decent GP coverage after that.

antmanb

if you have a play station, you can install the app there and watch via your ps4 on tv @miffy .

I've only just seen this - I do have a PS4 so will try it :cheer2:

Because Eurosport aren't seemingly showing much of the GP final, and instead of showing recorded bits, they're seemingly showing high lights of previous GPs?? Seriously what the hell to the people in charge of scheduling do to research what to put on? Who honestly looks at a schedule and says - there's an actual competition on now that we can't show live so instead we'll run a couple of hours of highlights from a competition three weeks ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information