DWTS Season 21 cast rumors....anyone?

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Cool, I am 2-for-2 with knowing the celebrities so far. Which means I probably will only know who approximately 1 more is among the remaining bunch.

jkl

DWTS just posted on their Facebook page that Nick Carter of the BackStreet Boys is confirmed as a competitor this season. I am betting a top three finish.

Fridge_Break

#HotMessExpress
Well that makes things 3-for-3 for me knowing the celebrities... Nick will probably do well, but then again I thought all season long that his younger brother was going to be at least final-3 (if not win) and he was bounced in like 5th place.

screech

Since Tony hasn't been announced yet, I'm betting Artem for Paula, since he also tends to get the older ladies.

I'm guessing Nick will get Karina, since Aaron had her as well, and Nick said a bit of sibling rivalry is good motivation. With the video DWTS posted on their FB of him doing of that ridiculous Whip/Nae Nae, he has good moves, and his boy band background will help, just like it helped Joey Fatone (2nd).

jkl

So if I think Tony will get Paula who will partner 62 year old Chaka Khan?

jkl

GMA confirmed this morning that 15 year old Vine star Hayes Grier will be on this season......alrighty then:confused:

tarotx

Nick and Sharna are following each other. And she seems out if this world excited for her partner. So they are rumored partners.

And Keo is rumored with Chaka Khan. And Emma with the kid Hayes.

But we'll see I guess.

nylynnr

I do wish they would hire Corky Ballas, or another more mature male dancer, to partner the mature female celebrities. Likewise, it would be great to see a wider age range of female dance pros. There are a heck of a lot of dance pros in their 40s and 50s in great shape.

skipaway

Victor Espinoza is only 5'2". Which one of the girls is short enough to be his partner? Don't forget the dance heels adding height as well.
I was watching TVG (thoroughbred racing channel on Directv) yesterday and Reporter Brittany Eurton was interviewing Victor. She asked him to show her what he's learned so far on DWTS. They did a quick little dance.

screech

Emma and Keo have not yet been confirmed as returning pros. There have been 9 pros announced so far (5 girls, 4 boys), and there's usually 12 teams. So I'm guessing one more female pro (probably Emma) and 2 males. If Tony does return, I'm really hoping Sasha gets the other spot over Keo. Nothing against Keo, I just think that Sasha has earned it. Plus I enjoy him more.

tarotx

Yeah but removing Keo the season they have Paula Deen? I know Keo's new but some how I have huge doubts that ABC Will go there.

Sasha is rumored to still be in the trope :(

jkl

Just read on E Online that Carlos Pena Vega (Big Time Rush) will be on along with his wife. Also Kim Zolciak (Royal Housewives of Atlanta).

danceronice

Corgi Wrangler
I was watching TVG (thoroughbred racing channel on Directv) yesterday and Reporter Brittany Eurton was interviewing Victor. She asked him to show her what he's learned so far on DWTS. They did a quick little dance.

TVG's everywhere now. They merged with/bought out HRTV, so Dish customers should get more or less the same programming. I'm kind of DYING to hear what the commentary guys have to say.

And if God is just, Val or Derek gets the Butter Queen, but we know that will never happen.

BaileyCatts

^^ :rofl: That made me laugh so loud I scarred my kitty.

Has Dererk, or even Mark or Val, ever had a partner over the age of 60?

jkl

Even if Derek got the Butter Queen as a partner they would be over scored. I think he must have it in his contract that he gets a contender.

pixie cut

Even if Derek got the Butter Queen as a partner they would be over scored. I think he must have it in his contract that he gets a contender.

Not necessarily in his contract, but definitely in the exec producer's mindset. Derek is not there to navigate challenging contestants. Derek is there to create show stopping, Emmy winning routines. The wealth is not spread around.

Val did not ever dance with someone over 60, but his first two partners were Elizaveta Canalis, someone famous for dating George Clooney, and Sherri Shepherd. Canalis couldn't really dance and no one ever heard of her other than in gossip mags. Shepherd was pretty decent, but they were done by week four.

jkl

GMA just showed a video clip of Chaka Khan confirming she will be on the show this season.

Catherine M

Nick Viall of Bachlorette "fame" is rumored to be on. He has a RABID fan base so I can see him lasting awhile if he indeed gets cast.

jkl

Nick Viall of Bachlorette "fame" is rumored to be on. He has a RABID fan base so I can see him lasting awhile if he indeed gets cast.

I can't imagine there wouldn't be a contestant from Bachelor/Bachlorette on!

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
i feel like paula deen was picked by the staff of the onion
i would not be at all shocked to see some "song of the south" program

jkl

I just read that singer Andy Grammer will be a last minute replacement for Jodie Sweetin. She had to withdraw due to other contractual obligations. I wonder what this will do to the pro's already chosen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information