Cranberry Open and International

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Women finals start in 10 minutes or so (10:15am Sunday). It seems that SrPairs are finishing their practice at the main rink.

Sylvia

TBD
Performance Center schedule on Sunday (times Eastern):

10:15-13:30 Senior Women FS Competition (ice after 2nd group)
13:45-16:30 LP Ice Dance Senior FD Competition (ice after 2nd group)
16:45-18:45 Senior Pairs FS Competition (ice after 2nd group)
19:00-21:00 Senior Men FS Competition (ice after 2nd group)

NOTE: Seems like they're running about 10 mins. behind so far as official practice ended at 10:10 and ice resurfacing will be 15 mins.

Just saw that replay videos by day are up for the West Rink - Ryan Dunk's FS starts around the 2-hour-34-min. mark and Emmanuel Savary's at 2:49: (eta: no longer available :()
Saturday's FS results: https://ijs.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2021/30005/CAT036SEG036.html

Last edited:

Frau Muller

I see that Izzo withdrew from Women’s finals this morn. She was 17th after the SP. Hope she’s ok, healthwise.

Frau Muller

Karen-W, glad to see that you’re back for more. They just can’t keep some of us out, can they? ROTFL. 😂

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Karen-W, glad to see that you’re back for more. They just can’t keep some of us out, can they? ROTFL. 😂
Oh, you know it! You can't keep a true skating fan down, not even at the unholy hour of 7am on a Sunday morning! Heck, I barely get up before 7:30am M-F now that I work from home, lol.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Will there be exhibitions tomorrow?
Did they have medal ceremonies after each competition?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I believe the ISU technical & judging panels have enough different countries represented for Cranberry Cup to count as a regular Senior B with top 5 in singles/pairs receiving ISU World Standings ranking points 250 / 225 / 203 / 182 / 164 (but no ISU SB scores).

I think SB scores should count for sure here!!!! Perhaps even more than ISU points....I wonder why........

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Only ISU Challenger, jr and sr grand prix (and final), ISU Championships, Olympics (and youth olympics), and WTT count for the season best scores.

I was wondering... even though this was listed on the ISU website....its not an ISU Championship then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information