2023-24 Four National Championships (POL, HUN, CZE, SVK) Dec 14-16

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I had the volume down for Oliver/Bojanowski - they were dressed in PapCiz 2022 RD knockoffs - very dark plum color. I'm guessing it was a lyrical snot program. Amiright?

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
I had the volume down for Oliver/Bojanowski - they were dressed in PapCiz 2022 RD knockoffs - very dark plum color. I'm guessing it was a lyrical snot program. Amiright?
Is that what you call that? It was kind of unlistenable.

Karen-W

Simova/Aksenov - these costumes do not say "Beatles", but I also don't care because "Eleanor Rigby" programs are my least favorite when it comes to Beatles FDs.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Simova/Aksenov - these costumes do not say "Beatles", but I also don't care because "Eleanor Rigby" programs are my least favorite when it comes to Beatles FDs.
Doesn't matter, she looks so pretty in that pink.

One of my fav OES teams!

Karen-W

Odd choices of cuts for that from Simova and Aksenov but I really like it.
Yeah, I just looked at their ISU bio, definitely odd choices.

The real question is was this enough to overcome the RD deficit to Pucherova/Lysak.

Karen-W

Pucherova/Lysak - was there a special on pirate shirts for men on the 4 Nats concourse? Oh, Moulin Rouge. Now her red dress makes some sense, but it'd be better if she'd been wearing Emese Csiszer's black flapper/bordello/showgirl dress in red instead of this modern dance dress.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
not a fan of Pucherova & partner

the one good thing about Taschlers not being here, I don't have to worry about them being beaten by Mrazeks. :shuffle:

Karen-W

Ignateva/Szemko - this team still has a quirkiness about them despite the very non-Cirque FD this season.

Karen-W

Simova's mistake in the RD was very costly. Will be interesting what the Fed is going to do, since S/A consistently beat P/L internationally.

Do you think they'd like my advice? ;)

I would probably give the same advice:D
Perhaps, but it isn't as if either team is going to make Top 10 at Euros and earn Slovakia a 2nd spot, so shouldn't the honor of competing at Euros go to the team that won their National championship?

IMO Euros top 15 - GuiFab, FearGib, ReedAmbru, TurkVer, LopBri, DavSmo, Taschlers, SmaDie, Mrazeks, KazRev, JvRStef, DemLeM, OriPir, BekHern, DupNab (France has 3 spots, right? If not, put MazGaid or HolBiel in for DupNab).

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
Perhaps, but it isn't as if either team is going to make Top 10 at Euros and earn Slovakia a 2nd spot, so shouldn't the honor of competing at Euros go to the team that won their National championship?

IMO Euros top 15 - GuiFab, FearGib, ReedAmbru, TurkVer, LopBri, DavSmo, Taschlers, SmaDie, Mrazeks, KazRev, JvRStef, DemLeM, OriPir, BekHern, DupNab (France has 3 spots, right? If not, put MazGaid or HolBiel in for DupNab).
I was only thinking about myself and who I want to see. :slinkaway

Karen-W

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information