Really

Status
Not open for further replies.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Thanks for the updates @Gerry i think that is what they told my family when my dad was first in hospital with brain infection (encephalitis & meningitis).. the brain is an amazing thing an has its own pace!

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Thank you for the update; yes, healing occurs on the patient's individual schedule, not what we watching it want to have happen! Good thoughts to you and your family, as well as Lee of course.

mag

Sending lots of good thoughts. Thank you so much for the updates.

sweetsparky

Good Ice Dance = THE SEX
Thank you for the updates, Gerry. Lee, you and your family are and will be in my prayers and thoughts.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
There is nothing that will teach you patience like having a loved one being critically ill or injured as they go through the process of recovery. The process is frustrating for all concerned, including the patient and medical staff. Hope today is a good day.

halffull

Life is a beautiful thing
More best wishes coming your way Lee, Gerry & family. May tonight be restful and tomorrow a brighter day.

Lorac

Thanks for the updates Gerry. Lee is in the best place for her and I am sure she knows you are there. Look after yourself and much love to Lee, you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information