Skate Canada 2023 Free Dance - There's a Rat in Me Kitchen, What Am I Gonna Do?

skategal

Bunny mama
The second piece of music suits them much better than Lewis singing “Someone You Used to Love.”

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Again this team getting a strong push directly from their second to third twizzles and not losing speed.

He's really rough on holding his edges, the twizzle movements on the steps almost went completely up to the toe. No shock it's level 1.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Okay, caught up on this thread in time to tune in for Pate/Bye - aka when the real competition begins.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
He's really rough on holding his edges, the twizzle movements on the steps almost went completely up to the toe. No shock it's level 1.
I saw issues with his twizzles in the one foot steps too. His entry edge wasn’t clean at all and it’s a miracle he got through it.

Vagabond

If  any discipline should have programs that feel like they were designed for ice rather than molasses, it is ice dance, but :yawn:.

skatingguy

decently
Fabbri, Alicia/Ayer, Paul 🇨🇦
Coach: M.-F. Dubreuil, P. Lauzon, R. Haguenauer
Music: Someone You Loved and Composition

Dance Spin 4
OFTW2+OFTM2 (3 after review)
Straight Line Lift 4 + Rotational Lift 4 (3 after review)
SyTwW4+SyTwM4
Stationary Lift 4
MiStW2+MiStM1
Choreo Slide Move
Choreo Char Step Seq

Choreo Assisted Jump

This program is more suited to them, and their skating then the rhythm dance. A little generic, but nice to see them back on the ice after his injury issues last season.

105.03 = 2nd Place
173.34 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information