Yuka (not Sato)

Mugs

Is anyone using the app "Yuka"? It's a free app for Apple and Android that allows you to scan the bar codes of products and the app gives you a rating on a scale of 0-100 for healthfulness. You can scan food products and cosmetic products. I downloaded Yuka last week and completely forgot about it. Then I saw an article about it on a news site today. Apparently Yuka has been available in Europe for several years. And there are also pay versions with additional tools. Not sure I'm interested in exploring the pay version yet.

I scanned a couple products today and learned basically half the food in my house is killing me :rofl::slinkaway I was curious if others on this site have used Yuka and how helpful you found it.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Is anyone using the app "Yuka"? It's a free app for Apple and Android that allows you to scan the bar codes of products and the app gives you a rating on a scale of 0-100 for healthfulness. You can scan food products and cosmetic products. I downloaded Yuka last week and completely forgot about it. Then I saw an article about it on a news site today. Apparently Yuka has been available in Europe for several years. And there are also pay versions with additional tools. Not sure I'm interested in exploring the pay version yet.

I scanned a couple products today and learned basically half the food in my house is killing me :rofl::slinkaway I was curious if others on this site have used Yuka and how helpful you found it.
I thought of Yuka Sato. Thanks for the title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information