Who are the USA ladies medalists?

Who will medal in US ladies? Not necessarily who goes to The Olys

• Total voters

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I'm pretty sure about Alysa and Mariah - not sure between Karen, Lindsay and Isabeau who will round out the top 3. Isabeau had the unspecified lower leg injury that caused her to withdraw from the JGPF last month which casts some doubt on her ability to land on the podium this week. Karen's been so freakin' inconsistent and I like what I've seen, so far, with regard to Lindsay's competitive nerves, so I picked Lindsay as the surprise podium finisher.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Pfffttt safe choices :blah:;)

I'm going with Amber Glenn, Alysa Liu and Isabeau Levito for the top 3, in that order.

YASSSSSS MAMAAAAA. finally someone who dares to dream!!!!! Lol

Those are my three choices as well

And again this is my picks for who will be 1-3 not necessarily the Olympics. I would like to think everybody on the podium will be doing a triple triple, at least one…

Mayra

Now Amber getting gold or silver would make the committee work. Here's hoping ... :cheer:

I almost feel like they should just go by rank order for Olympic qualification. They are all so close and except for a national title this year, nothing really significant is going to separate any of them. IMO

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Now Amber getting gold or silver would make the committee work. Here's hoping ... :cheer:

I almost feel like they should just go by rank order for Olympic qualification. They are all so close and except for a national title this year, nothing really significant is going to separate any of them. IMO

Totes! Its not like 3 axels were ratified all season long or quads were being produced.

I guess they all have their bullet points..

Amber and Alysa...only ones to have ratified 3/3 throughout the GP
ALysa 3 axel once that was UR, the rest were falls or DG?
Mariah a 140 free program
Karen reigning world 4th place

Mayra

Even Lindsay has had a good season on the JGP and two 3/3's.

I hope the scoring is somewhat decent. Nobody is going to benefit from underrotated triples being given full credit.

moebius

Now this podium finish will really get the committee working all night
1. Mariah Bell
2. Amber Glenn
3. Starr Andrews
4. Lindsay Thorngreen
5. Karen Chen
6. Alyssa Liu

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Now this podium finish will really get the committee working all night
1. Mariah Bell
2. Amber Glenn
3. Starr Andrews
4. Lindsay Thorngreen
5. Karen Chen
6. Alyssa Liu
In the latest “This and That” show (TSL), Dave made some interesting comments about a similar finish. How to explain to the general American public leaving some of these ladies off the Olympic team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information