The Manleywoman Skatecast has a new site

manleywoman

podcast mistress
Hi all. It's been a hot minute (or 6 years) since I've posted. I had to take a step back from the forums for a while.

I've relaunched www.manleywoman.com. The site badly needed an upgrade, and is now new and responsive. All previous podcast episodes are available on the site and iTunes, but also Spotify, Audible, and more.

There's also a sign up for an email newsletter, since I will be releasing new episodes down the road. :) Slowly but surely!

Thanks to those who have reached out over the years to say how much they enjoyed and missed the podcast. :)

Sylvia

TBD
Welcome Back :) and Congratulations on having your pioneer skating podcast recognized & picked up by USFS:
As part of its Centennial Celebration, U.S. Figure Skating is republishing some of the best podcasts from Allison Manley’s “Manleywoman SkateCast,” which she launched in 2007. You’ll hear interviews from people like Dick Button, Richard Dwyer and Tai Babilonia, among many, many more.

Also available via Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/skating-vault/id1564131069

Looking forward to the new Manleywoman podcast episodes! :cheer: https://twitter.com/MWskatecast/status/1396253779742310401

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Allison was a guest on Kelly Rippon's podcast last month and talked about the birth of her figure skating podcast starting around the 19-minute mark of their conversation:

VGThuy

Hi all. It's been a hot minute (or 6 years) since I've posted. I had to take a step back from the forums for a while.

I've relaunched www.manleywoman.com. The site badly needed an upgrade, and is now new and responsive. All previous podcast episodes are available on the site and iTunes, but also Spotify, Audible, and more.

There's also a sign up for an email newsletter, since I will be releasing new episodes down the road. :) Slowly but surely!

Thanks to those who have reached out over the years to say how much they enjoyed and missed the podcast. :)
This makes me unbelievably happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information