Massimiliano Ambesi and Angelo Dolfini's podcast about the judging system

Meoima

I was skimming through the Nebelhorn predictions part when I saw this:So true! :lol:
Translation of Episode 5: https://the-a-factor-fs.tumblr.com/post/167060861775/kiss-cry-episode-5
Please be noticed that all of this are for free and none of the podcast or the translation cost a penny. I have seen some certain people attack these guys (and the translators) for delivering the messages. We should be happy we have the chance to read their comments on the current state of skating. ISU and co should listen to more opinions like this.

DreamSkates

When is judging going to be public rather than anonymous? Maybe that would help even things a bit, if everyone could see how every judge scored every skater. ???

MAXSwagg

And it's not helping, even a little bit. Just look at the dance scoring from last year's World Championships.

It's as if they've gotten more brazen. Judging doesn't matter if there's no PUNISHMENT to uphold the rules!

DreamSkates

And it's not helping, even a little bit. Just look at the dance scoring from last year's World Championships.
Where can I find who the judges are for a competition and each discipline? On the pdf scores sheets judges are listed by number, so there is a listing somewhere of who is 1, 2, etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information