Is there a site which lists all the scores and ordinals for, say, the 1994 Olympics?

fsfan2480

Can anyone help? I did not know where else to go to ask and figured you all might now the answer. And not just for 1994, for any of the Olympics going back through the 80s and maybe up til the 2000s? Thank you very much :)

zigzig

I am obsessed with that site - it's nuts. Where did that person get all those detailed results?!

VGThuy

Vanessa Reilly's (GBR) Albertville scores for the Ladies are WILD! I truly do think she was using IJS standards (somewhat) before IJS, but man would it piss off the Harding and Bonaly fans. She wasn't that nice to Ito either, but nicer to her than Harding/Bonaly. I saw that she ranked Nancy Kerrigan fifth in the LP and I was look good, but then I saw she still placed Harding a few places below her in the LP haha. She really did place Yuka Sato second in the Albertville LP.

mjb52

Getting ready to look at M & D vs. G & G and GET MAD (jk, I do not have the energy for that).

Cherub721

YEAH!
Kind of related but didn't want to post a new thread - is there are a list of best scores for this season that includes various nationals and national events like Russian cups and Grand Premio?

cmk

Vanessa Reilly's (GBR) Albertville scores for the Ladies are WILD! I truly do think she was using IJS standards (somewhat) before IJS, but man would it piss off the Harding and Bonaly fans. She wasn't that nice to Ito either, but nicer to her than Harding/Bonaly. I saw that she ranked Nancy Kerrigan fifth in the LP and I was look good, but then I saw she still placed Harding a few places below her in the LP haha. She really did place Yuka Sato second in the Albertville LP.
This Harding/Bonaly/Ito fan was pissed at Reilley's Albertville scores. Yuka did not deserve 2nd since she didn't do flip or loop in 92. Kerrigan should of placed below the Canadian ladies in 92.

VGThuy

This Harding/Bonaly/Ito fan was pissed at Reilley's Albertville scores. Yuka did not deserve 2nd since she didn't do flip or loop in 92. Kerrigan should of placed below the Canadian ladies in 92.
Reilley did give Preston two-tenths higher marks than Kerrigan in the LP. She just also gave her a 5.1 is presentation compared to Kerrigan's 5.6. As for Chouinard, she had her one-tenth below Kerrigan in both tech and presentation but she had them close. I think she probably loved Yuka's skating skills and choreography and probably felt it was worth a 5.7 compared to some of the programs out there or skating skills on display by others in comparison. To be fair, she and the French judge did give Kerrigan her lowest placements. She just brought Harding and Bonaly lower haha.

Can anyone help? I did not know where else to go to ask and figured you all might now the answer. And not just for 1994, for any of the Olympics going back through the 80s and maybe up til the 2000s? Thank you very much :)
Have you tried on the Wikipedia? (Seriously!)

VGThuy

Nothing to get mad about. G&G won fair and square. šŸ˜
Itā€™s funny. We skating fans go back and forth arguing about it, but I can bring myself to get mad at this result even if a part of me thinks M/D should have won. G/G are just so beautiful to watch. Also, every time I show my friends or family the two performances for the first time, they always pick G/G even when they point out the mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information