I don't know how to make puppy pic part of my thread post

Lacey

I want to make a pic of our new puppy part of my sig box and also would like to know how to post other pics inside in the text

skatingguy

decently
I want to make a pic of our new puppy part of my sig box and also would like to know how to post other pics inside in the text
If you click on your username in the menu bar, and then 'Account Details', there will be an option for 'Avatar' that allows you to upload a photo from your desktop.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
They have to be hosted on the internet somewhere. Then you put a link to them in your posts.

Lacey

Thanks, MacMadame, so like the dog in your face page here, that is one way

and others inside my text would be another way?

Sorry, I am the most stupid and ignorant 75 year old computer user on FSU...

nlloyd

Thanks, MacMadame, so like the dog in your face page here, that is one way

and others inside my text would be another way?

Sorry, I am the most stupid and ignorant 75 year old computer user on FSU...
If you want to insert an image into a post, click the small square with the mountain in it alongside the icons at the top of the message (for bold, italics, text etc.) and provide the URL for the image in the box that pops up. The image has to be on a website somewhere in order to have a URL.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
The one in my "face page" is the Avatar that skatingguy mentioned. That's the only place you can upload a picture from your computer. On a post like this one, you have to put it somewhere and link to that. I put them on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information