Elena Ilinykh in new music video

Sylvia

TBD
^^^ Elena Ilinykh shared this BTS clip (filmed in Alaska) yesterday in anticipation of the music video being released today: https://www.instagram.com/p/CO9-NBjjKtj/

Just remembered that Gracie Gold was featured skating in an Ann Wilson music video earlier this year:
Gracie's statement:
When my mom heard I was given the opportunity to partner with Ann Wilson on her new single, she immediately started “fan-girling.” I’ve only seen her get this excited for two celebrities in my life.
When your entire life’s dream is to compete in the Olympic games it seems almost unfathomable to be able to know what opportunities will come next. It is experiences like creating this music video with Ann that inspire me both as a performer and as an athlete. This is the first time that I have performed in a music video and I feel so honored that Ann invited me to go with her on this artistic journey.
The musical part of skating is so immensely crucial to all of our performances, be it competitive or for a show. I only met Ann recently when she called me to participate in this project. I almost never get to talk through the choreographic process with the musical artist and this made it so much more special. Developing my program with her made it so much more thrilling to perform.
I’m so happy with the way the video turned out and I’m hoping our paths cross again soon!!!]/quote]
Link to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVoK72Zx03w

barbk

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
A moronic question: but why couldn't she paint/glue her boots to look white/clean?

Bigbird

A moronic question: but why couldn't she paint/glue her boots to look white/clean?
I have observed the same for years. She never paints her boots. She does tape up old ones though.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
The first half is so darkly lit but it brightens up in every respect when she dons skates at the halfway mark...especially the last minute or so, filmed outdoors, skating out of the cave onto open ice, surrounded by mountains. It’s her Brian Boitano Moment!

Reactions: DFJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information