Duplicate posts appearing due to message "A server error occurred. Please try again later."

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Seems to be working fine. They don't update instantly, on purpose, if that's the issue you're seeing.

Unfortunately, it's definititly not working. If you go into the GSD and look at the threads 'from Russia with Love (28)' and 'I Tonya', both of those threads have been viewed several hundred times by now. Yet it states that they have been only been viewed 17 and 30 times respectively. Hence, it is not registering every view

There are several threads in the trash can with the same issue. It's happening with new threads

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Unfortunately, it's definititly not working. If you go into the GSD and look at the threads 'from Russia with Love (28)' and 'I Tonya', both of those threads have been viewed several hundred times by now. Yet it states that they have been only been viewed 17 and 30 times respectively. Hence, it is not registering every view

There are several threads in the trash can with the same issue. It's happening with new threads

We are working on a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information