British Figure Skating Championships 2022, 1-4 December

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
In Sheffield, of course.

Tickets - likely also available on the door. Only £15 if your Sunday needs some Lilah and Lewis Lady Gaga and novice pairs who haven't learned how to let go on the twist.

Or available to stream (£10 for the week).

Starting orders / Results

Scheduling looks a bit better this year: they aren't making any teen boys attempt a pairs FS 90 minutes after a singles FS.

Thursday 1 December
1130 Advanced Novice Girls SP
1400 Advanced Novice Boys SP
1500 Junior Women SP
1805 Junior Men SP

Friday 2 December
1100 Advanced Novice Girls FS
1340 Advanced Novice Boys FS
1445 Junior Women FS
1835 Junior Men FS

Saturday 3 December
1300 Advanced Novice Pairs SP
1330 Junior Pairs SP
1420 Senior Women SP
1550 Senior Pairs SP
1610 Senior Men SP
1710 Intermediate Novice Dance PD1
1720 Advanced Novice Dance PD1
1725 Intermediate Novice Dance PD2
1730 Advanced Novice Dance PD2
1800 Junior Dance RD
1830 Senior Dance RD

Sunday 4 December
1330 Intermediate Novice Dance FD
1340 Advanced Novice Dance FD
1350 Junior Dance FD
1430 Senior Dance FD
1505 Advanced Novice Pairs FS
1535 Junior Pairs FS
1620 Senior Women FS
1800 Senior Pairs FS
1820 Senior Men FS

Senior Women - only one from Dundee this year!
Rebecca Gillespie (Sheffield)
Eleanor Hayes (Sheffield)
Emily Hayward (Sheffield)
Nikita Heathfield (Gosport)
Natasha McKay (Dundee)
Nina Povey (Sheffield)
Christie Shannon (East Kilbride)
Genevieve Somerville (Sheffield)
Kristen Spours (Guildford)
Bethan Whiteman (Oxford)

Senior Men
Edward Appleby (Romford)
Brandon Bailey (Oxford)
Ken Fitterer (Coventry)
Graham Newberry (Romford)
Henry Privett-Mendoza (Sheffield)
Elliot Thompson (Hull)
Joseph Zakipour (Nottingham)

Senior Pairs
Lydia Smart / Harry Mattick (Swindon)
Anastasia Vaipan-Law / Luke Digby (Dundee)

Senior Ice Dance
Lilah Fear / Lewis Gibson (Alexandra Palace)
Eleanor Hirst / Anthony Currie (Sheffield)
Charlotte Man / Toby Palmer (Guildford)

Junior Women
Angelica Alexander (Nottingham)
Fujino Alexander (Swindon)
Isabel Barnes (Deeside)
Tallulah Bowers (Romford)
Ruby Boyd (Moray)
Rebecca Geddes (Magnum)
Freya Hancock (Sheffield)
Natasha Herbert (Olympia)
Mia Johnstone (Olympia)
Tamaya Lee (Romford)
Emma Lyons (Dundee)
Taylor McLeod (East Kilbride)
Lucy Murray (Kyle)
Alana Pang (Sheffield)
Molly Robatham (Deeside)
Hannah Robertson (Kirkcaldy)
Arabella Sear-Watkins (Oxford)
Alexa Severn (Nottingham)
Halah Thomas (Oxford)
Holly Tighe (Sheffield)
Sarah Tunnicliffe (East Kilbride)
Arcadia Ward (Kirkcaldy)
Charlotte Wright (Moray)
Saskia Zainchkovskaya (Lee Valley)

Junior Men
René Bektashi Brown (Altrincham)
Connor Bray (Lee Valley)
Jacob Casey (Oxford)
Lucas Fitterer (Coventry)
Louis Gregory (Romford)
Joel Kirby (Whitley Bay/Billingham)
Freddie Leggott (Nottingham)
Jedidiah Lincoln (Amodio Academy)
Tao MacRae (Great Parks Ice :lol: )
Solomon Williamson (Nottingham)
Luke Woodthrope-Smith (Nottingham)
Arin Yorke (Oxford)

Junior Pairs
Lucy Hay / Kyle McLeod (Dundee)
Charlotte Hodgkinson / Elliot Appleby (Slough/Romford)
Neamh Davison / Shailesh Caller (Sheffield)

Junior Ice Dance
Phebe Bekker / James Hernandez (Nottingham)
Molly Hairsine / Alessio Surenkov-Gultchev (Sheffield/Basingstoke)
Ashlie Slatter / Atl Ongay-Perez (Streatham)

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Junior men continues to be the best competition at the British Championships. Great to see such strong performances in the SP from the top four men (though I will wozrob a little for Arin - first time I’ve seen him skate and so impressive).

I guess they’ve stopped having internationally based skaters without a British home club represent BIS. It’s feels a bit odd to have skaters at the national championships announced as representing Great Parks Ice or the Amodio Figure Skating Academy.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Ouch, Arabella was 11th in the free. I wonder if she’s ill or just having a bad week :(
I hope Alexa gets to go to another international to try to get her LP minimums - she’s won by nearly 20 points and is 35 points ahead of Arabella here, which (if I understand) would put her ahead as she was 14 points behind across the 2 best internationals. (From Belsornia’s post in the British thread)!

Amy L

Is anyone else having problems with the results website? I get an error message most of the time - - a few times it's loaded the main page but I wasn't able to get to any of the results. If someone else can get on there, could you please paste the results here? Pretty pretty please?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Amy, it looks fine to me. I haven’t seen issues except the protocols took a while to come up a few times. Are you still unable to see the scores or are you ok now?

Amy L

Amy, it looks fine to me. I haven’t seen issues except the protocols took a while to come up a few times. Are you still unable to see the scores or are you ok now?
I finally managed to get it to work by using a VPN set to the UK. That's kind of a lot of effort to just see some skating results but whatever. 🤷‍♀️

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I finally managed to get it to work by using a VPN set to the UK. That's kind of a lot of effort to just see some skating results but whatever. 🤷‍♀️
Oh well done! That’s real dedication to British skating :lol:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Strange, the results page works just fine for me - no VPN necessary.

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Ouch, Arabella was 11th in the free. I wonder if she’s ill or just having a bad week :(
I kind of hope there’s something else going on because it would be pretty rough for her to just blow it so massively at nationals two years in a row. OTOH, the Nottingham team seem to be handling Alexa’s development nicely. After coming in as AdvNov favourite and underperforming last year she managed her nerves well here - not a perfect skate but she held it together and did what she needed to win.

Alana Pang is such a great performer and I’m happy she won another medal. I do wonder where she goes from here though: twice medalist in junior women but no triples, solo dance champion but no partner. I suspect the answer is to uni.

And I’m curious about Advanced Novice champion Daria Dalgich’s background: she used to skate for Turkey, trains in Romford with the Newberries, and is packaged like an Angel of Plushenko.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I couldn’t watch today :( but I’m just reading the protocols now. First of all I never thought I’d see British judges scoring Kristen over Natasha on presentation and skating skills :eek: From what I remember they used to be a bit stingy there. Obviously she’s improved too.

Did anyone see senior pairs - Ana and Luke fell on the twist? :( I’m hoping they were ok, as it looks like they scored positive GOE on every other element - fingers crossed they are alright.

Someone please get Lucy and Kyle help on their death spiral :drama: I think pretty much every event they have not got a score for it. I’m glad to see they had a mainly good skate though, I think they are such a sweet pair. @Belsornia or @Karen-W do they need a minimum score for Jr Worlds? (I know, I’m so out of touch this year) :shuffle:

Karen-W

I couldn’t watch today :( but I’m just reading the protocols now. First of all I never thought I’d see British judges scoring Kristen over Natasha on presentation and skating skills :eek: From what I remember they used to be a bit stingy there. Obviously she’s improved too.

Did anyone see senior pairs - Ana and Luke fell on the twist? :( I’m hoping they were ok, as it looks like they scored positive GOE on every other element - fingers crossed they are alright.

Someone please get Lucy and Kyle help on their death spiral :drama: I think pretty much every event they have not got a score for it. I’m glad to see they had a mainly good skate though, I think they are such a sweet pair. @Belsornia or @Karen-W do they need a minimum score for Jr Worlds? (I know, I’m so out of touch this year) :shuffle:
I'm not paying for the feed, lol.

Neither of the junior pairs teams are anywhere close to the Jr Worlds TES mins (23/34). Bavarian Open would be the one last chance for them to get it.

Neamh DAVISON / Shailesh CALLERGBRISU JGP Solidarity Cup 202229/09/202213.08JISU JGP Solidarity Cup 202230/09/202222.30J
Lucy HAY / Kyle MCLEODGBRISU JGP Czech Skate 202201/09/202214.84JISU JGP Baltic Cup 202207/10/202223.61J

Karen-W

Someone please get Lucy and Kyle help on their death spiral :drama: I think pretty much every event they have not got a score for it.
Honestly, I've said this in several pbp threads where I've seen the Brit senior teams competing, and it just kills me that BIS can't find a decent pairs technical coach who is willing to relocate to either Dundee or Sheffield. Surely there's got to be some Russian who wants to emigrate, right? There's clearly a desire from the skaters to give pairs a try, but the level of coaching they're getting from the home-grown British coaches isn't going to bring them up to a decent competitive level internationally and that's sad because, especially right now, there is a real opportunity.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I'm not paying for the feed, lol.

Neither of the junior pairs teams are anywhere close to the Jr Worlds TES mins (23/34). Bavarian Open would be the one last chance for them to get it.

Neamh DAVISON / Shailesh CALLERGBRISU JGP Solidarity Cup 202229/09/202213.08JISU JGP Solidarity Cup 202230/09/202222.30J
Lucy HAY / Kyle MCLEODGBRISU JGP Czech Skate 202201/09/202214.84JISU JGP Baltic Cup 202207/10/202223.61J
Thank you Karen :( Wow not even close. The lack of scoring death spiral will be a killer. Is there a death spiral coaching expert we can send them to? :p

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
The first part of the twist looked better than usual but Luke actually had to catch Ana rather landing on his body and he struggled to put her down and then lost his balance. A spectacular fall but they both seemed fine and got right back into it, and overall a more secure performance than at GP Sheffield.

Karen-W

Thank you Karen :( Wow not even close. The lack of scoring death spiral will be a killer. Is there a death spiral coaching expert we can send them to? :p
The lack of the death spiral isn't enough to get them the Jr Worlds TES min, unfortunately. Bruno Massot's teams seem to have pretty decent death spirals. Maybe send them to Caen for a few weeks, at minimum?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Honestly, I've said this in several pbp threads where I've seen the Brit senior teams competing, and it just kills me that BIS can't find a decent pairs technical coach who is willing to relocate to either Dundee or Sheffield. Surely there's got to be some Russian who wants to emigrate, right? There's clearly a desire from the skaters to give pairs a try, but the level of coaching they're getting from the home-grown British coaches isn't going to bring them up to a decent competitive level internationally and that's sad because, especially right now, there is a real opportunity.
If there is send them straight to Dundee please :lol:

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
All of the pairs (except Ana and Luke, who I think have been injured and are now getting momentum back) have made really solid progress over the last year. Which is impressive, but also dispiriting to think about what they could do with some decent pairs coaching. I guess Emily Hayward withdrew today because she couldn’t be on the ice competing 40 mins after she was at the boards coaching Neamh and Shailesh. She’s doing a decent job with them considering her minimal pairs experience, but this situation is far from optimal for all of them.

Lily Smythe / Oliver Raikes in novice had a nasty fall where she bellyflopped on the entry to the spin and looked like she winded herself. They started to set up for the death spiral and she just said no. I wouldn’t be surprised if they withdraw from the LP.

For anyone with access to the stream, I’d recommend checking out Nikita Heathfield. She’s a small club skater (no team mates in Sheffield to cheer her on) who qualified for the British for the first time in five years and has a really fun SP to Material Girl.

Dance was really messy across the board - hopefully a better day for everyone tomorrow. Ash & Atl were the only team without obvious mistakes: Fear/Gibson - balance check on her second twizzle, he fell on the lift exit; Hirst/Currie - missed a hold on the choreo sequence, orange fringe fell off her dress; Man/Palmer - he stepped out of a twizzle, both fell on the lift; Bekker/Hernandez - she fell out of the second twizzle; Hirsine/Surenkov-Gultchev - got too close on twizzles with the extended free leg variation and he clonked her in the hip and sent her flying; Jenkinson/Buchholdt - she managed to two foot a twizzle in a way I haven’t seen since another Olivia from Sheffield was in juniors, random fall for him; Marler Davies/Black - he took a sliding fall on choreo moves after they finished the pattern.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Thank you @Belsornia :40beers:

Out of interest, did you think the scoring in men and women SP seemed about right?

Also, does anyone know why Charlotte & Elliot in Junior pairs withdrew?

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Out of interest, did you think the scoring in men and women SP seemed about right?
I think about right, though I was expecting it to be close but the other way around for the top two in both men and women.

Right that Kristin was ahead on TES and Natasha on PCS, though I’d have given her an advantage on skating skills too. Kristin’s jumps were great, higher difficulty and she went into them at speed so they were really big too. Natasha stronger on the other elements, though Kristin was mostly hitting her spin levels. This was the most committed to the performance I’ve seen Kristin, though it wasn’t asking too much from her in choreography and composition - lots of finger guns. Natasha skated first and didn’t hit the Worlds minimum even with a domestic panel so I wonder if that helped them to take a kind look at Kristin’s skating skills. Nina will probably be disappointed to be so far behind after a clean skate but all her elements were of lower quality than the other two and the performance and programme are pretty nondescript.

Graham’s programme was all very good except for completely wiping out on the triple axel. He got up and back into the programme very quickly despite slamming into the ice with his full body and looked a bit sore at the end. Ed’s triple axel was gorgeous! Otherwise they were very evenly matched technically. Graham is stronger on components but it could have been a bit closer. I think it helps that his SP this year is a great fit and really helps him to perform more (he’s even discovered facial expressions!). Ed’s SP isn’t bad but it feels like it’s something that’s helpful developmentally for a younger skater - it’s pushing him to expand his range of movement and have more body awareness. They were both skating much more confidently here than at the GP.

Also, does anyone know why Charlotte & Elliot in Junior pairs withdrew?
I don’t know why, but they withdrew earlier in the week and didn’t come to Sheffield.

Sylvia

TBD
Senior Dance
Result
FPl. Name Club Nation Points RD FD
1 Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON AXP/AXP AXP 205.77 1 1 (126.63 in FD)
2 Eleanor HIRST / Anthony CURRIE SHE/SHE SHE 114.21 2 2
3 Charlotte MAN / Toby PALMER GUI/GUI GUI 102.35 3 3
FD protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKXICEDANCE----------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

Senior Women
Result
FPl. Name Club Nation Points SP FS
1 Natasha McKAY DDE DDE 169.05 2 1
2 Kristen SPOURS SWI SWI 167.96 1 3
3 Nina POVEY SHE SHE 162.47 3 2
4 Genevieve SOMERVILLE SHE SHE 118.83 4 4
5 Rebecca GILLESPIE SHE SHE 116.97 5 5
6 Eleanor HAYES SHE SHE 108.14 6 6
7 Christie SHANNON EK EK 94.57 9 7
8 Nikita HEATHFIELD GOS GOS 92.41 7 8
9 Bethan WHITEMAN OXF OXF 88.34 8 9
WD Emily HAYWARD SHE SHE

Top 3 in FS:
Pl. NameClubNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Natasha McKAYDDEDDE
107.98​
49.24​
58.74​
7.33​
7.42​
7.25​
0.00​
#8​
2​
Nina POVEYSHESHE
107.68​
51.40​
56.28​
7.00​
7.33​
6.75​
0.00​
#7​
3​
Kristen SPOURSSWISWI
106.34​
49.51​
57.83​
7.08​
7.25​
7.33​
1.00​
#9​
FS protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKWSINGLES-----------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
Wow, I 100% thought Natasha would win (because she always does!) but if Kristen had landed that flip she would have taken it. Very close.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
So Natasha gets Euros, bit Kristen probably goes to Worlds unless Natasha pulls off a miracle to get the minimums. Whatever happens, it's great to see all the top 3 getting over 100 in the free!

Sylvia

TBD
Senior Men
Result
1 Graham NEWBERRY ROM ROM 215.32 1 1
2 Edward APPLEBY ROM ROM 182.29 2 3
3 Henry PRIVETT-MENDOZA SHE SHE 165.17 3 4
4 Ken FITTERER COV COV 161.61 4 2
5 Brandon BAILEY OXF OXF 148.29 5 5
6 Joseph ZAKIPOUR NIC NOT 122.73 6 6
WD Elliot THOMPSON HUL DDE
Pl.NameClubNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Graham NEWBERRYROMROM
141.10​
66.97​
74.13​
7.42​
7.42​
7.42​
0.00​
#6​
2​
Ken FITTERERCOVCOV
109.07​
54.69​
54.38​
5.50​
5.25​
5.58​
0.00​
#3​
3​
Edward APPLEBYROMROM
108.96​
49.61​
61.35​
6.17​
6.08​
6.17​
2.00​
#5​
4​
Henry PRIVETT-MENDOZASHESHE
107.47​
49.07​
59.40​
5.92​
6.00​
5.92​
1.00​
#4​
5​
Brandon BAILEYOXFOXF
100.54​
45.93​
56.61​
5.58​
5.75​
5.67​
2.00​
#2​
6​
Joseph ZAKIPOURNICNOT
86.25​
41.30​
44.95​
4.58​
4.25​
4.67​
0.00​
#1​
FS protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKMSINGLES-----------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

Senior Pairs
Result
1 Anastasia VAIPAN LAW / Luke DIGBY DDE/DDE DDE 160.96 1 1
2 Lydia SMART / Harry MATTICK SWI/SWI SWI 138.56 2 2
Pl.NameClubNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Anastasia VAIPAN LAW / Luke DIGBYDDE/DDEDDE
105.76​
54.47​
52.29​
6.58​
6.50​
6.50​
1.00​
#2​
2​
Lydia SMART / Harry MATTICKSWI/SWISWI
87.70​
43.63​
44.07​
5.50​
5.50​
5.50​
0.00​
#1​
FS protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKXPAIRS-------------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

Junior Men
Result
1 Freddie LEGGOTT NIC NOT 164.35 1 3
2 Jedidiah LINCOLN AFSA A.A 164.17 2 1
3 Connor BRAY LVL LVL 156.14 3 2
4 Arin YORKE OXF OXF 134.28 4 5
5 Lucas FITTERER COV COV 133.04 7 4
6 Louis GREGORY ROM ROM 120.45 6 6
7 Tao MACRAE GPI GPI 118.44 5 8
8 Solomon WILLIAMSON NIC NOT 111.99 8 7
9 René BEKTASHI-BROWN ALT ALT 104.93 10 9
10 Luke WOODTHORPE-SMITH NOT NOT 100.63 9 10
11 Jacob CASEY OXF OXF 97.00 11 11
12 Joel KIRBY WHI/BIL WHI 83.94 12 12

FS protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKMSINGLES-JUNIOR----FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf
Pl.NameClubNationTSS
=
TES
+
PCS
+
COPRSKDed.
-
StN.
1​
Jedidiah LINCOLNAFSAA.A
103.65​
44.01​
59.64​
6.00​
6.08​
5.83​
0.00​
#11​
2​
Connor BRAYLVLLVL
102.06​
51.27​
50.79​
5.00​
4.50​
5.75​
0.00​
#10​
3​
Freddie LEGGOTTNICNOT
101.10​
44.70​
57.40​
5.83​
5.58​
5.83​
1.00​
#12​

Junior Women
Result
1 Alexa SEVERN NOT NOT 132.38 1 1 (86.85 in FS)
2 Alana PANG SHE SHE 113.17 2 3
3 Emma LYONS DDE DDE 112.80 3 2
4 Molly ROBOTHAM DEE DEE 102.98 4 5
5 Saskia ZAINCHKOVSKAYA LVL LVL 99.34 7 7
6 Arabella SEAR-WATKINS OXF OXF 97.88 5 11
7 Lucy MURRAY KYL KYL 97.47 6 9
8 Rebecca GEDDES MAG MAG 97.00 12 4
9 Halah THOMAS OXF OXF 96.57 11 6
10 Freya HANCOCK SHE SHE 96.27 10 8
11 Sarah TUNNICLIFFE EK E.K 93.04 9 12
12 Tallulah BOWERS ROM ROM 89.89 8 15
13 Fujino ALEXANDER SWI SWI 89.10 15 10
14 Isabel BARNES DEE DEE 84.30 14 17
15 Charlotte WRIGHT MOR MOR 82.61 17 14
16 Hannah ROBERTSON KIR KIR 81.81 16 16
17 Holly TIGHE SHE SHE 81.28 19 13
18 Mia JOHNSTONE OLY OLY 76.20 20 18
19 Arcadia WARD KIR KIR 74.67 18 20
20 Tamaya LEE ROM ROM 72.00 23 19
21 Ruby BOYD MOR MOR 66.99 21 21
WD Natasha HERBERT OLY OLY 29.28 13
WD Taylor McLEOD EK E.K 20.78 22
WD Angelica ALEXANDER NIC NOT

Junior Dance
Result
FPl. Name Club Nation Points RD FD
1 Phebe BEKKER / James HERNANDEZ NIC/NIC NOT 161.55 1 1 (96.15 in FD)
2 Ashlie SLATTER / Atl ONGAY-PEREZ STR/STR STR 140.66 2 2 (85.12 in FD)
3 Molly HAIRSINE / Alessio SURENKOV-GULTCHEV SHE/BAS/SHE/BAS SHE 88.57 3 3
4 Olivia JENKINSON / Alexander BUCHHOLDT Rom/She/Rom/She ROM 82.66 4 4
FD protocols: https://www.johnds.org/bfsc22/FSKXICEDANCEJUNIOR----FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

Junior Pairs
Result
1 Lucy HAY / Kyle McLEOD DDE/DDE DDE 107.08 1 1
2 Neamh DAVISON / Shailesh CALLER SHE/SHE SHE 81.13 2 2
WD Charlotte HODGKINSON / Elliot APPLEBY Rom/Slo/Rom/Slo ROM

Advanced Novice Boys
Result
1 Lloyd THOMSON AYR/AUC AYR 101.25 1 1
2 Jack DONOVAN NIC NOT 91.41 2 2
3 Edward SOLOVYOV WHI WHI 83.91 3 3

Advanced Novice Girls
Result
1 Daria DALGICH ROM ROM 99.27 1 1
2 Lilian MUSGRAVE AFSA A.A 86.74 3 2
3 Tarren MAYER MKN MKN 80.46 4 3
4 Kendal McKENZIE NOT NOT 80.07 2 4
5 Adrienne CASTON CAM/NIC CAM 76.72 5 5
6 Zarah WOOD SWI SWI 74.03 6 7
7 Isla SHENTON SHE SHE 73.50 7 8
8 Zinia WOOD SWI SWI 71.33 8 9
9 Gailie TSANG PET PET 70.87 9 10
10 Wakana KATAYAMA SWI SWI 69.85 17 6
11 Alisa BISEROVA ROM ROM 69.77 11 11
12 Jessica WORTH SHE SHE 68.40 12 15
13 Kira KHOMENKO AXP AXP 67.17 19 13
14 Mia CRAIG DDE DDE 66.92 13 16
15 Lucia KUBICOVA SHE SHE 66.90 10 17
16 Kitty KAMINSKAS ROM ROM 66.89 20 14
17 Ava WILSON BAS BAS 66.39 23 12
18 Polly MORRIS DDE DDE 61.94 15 19
19 Madison LYNCH KIR KIR 61.80 21 18
20 Maisie BARNETT MKN MKN 60.60 16 22
21 Layla REAY WHI WHI 60.17 22 20
22 Gemma RATCLIFFE NIC NOT 58.94 24 21
23 Nina ALEXANDROV WHI/BIL WHI 56.68 18 23
24 Paige ROBINSON MKN MKN 55.70 14 24

Advanced Novice Pairs
Result
1 Jessica HENNESSEY / Joel KIRBY SHE/SHE SHE 55.12 1 1
2 Leah Louise COLEY / Jacob CASEY OXF/OXF OXF 44.91 2 2
3 Lily SMYTHE / Oliver RAIKES OXF/OXF OXF 35.72 3 3

Advanced Novice Dance
Result
FPl. Name Club Nation Points FD FD FD
1 Mimi MARLER DAVIES / Joseph BLACK AXP/AXP AXP 76.98 1 1 1

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
For anyone with access to the stream, I’d recommend checking out Nikita Heathfield. She’s a small club skater (no team mates in Sheffield to cheer her on) who qualified for the British for the first time in five years and has a really fun SP to Material Girl.
Today Nikita skated to My Strongest Suit from Aida. Her skating is such a joy - my discovery of the British Championships. She fell out of her sit spin and just started laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information